solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    1/04/2012 9:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Hole View Post
    I am no longer officially with Yee's but still train under a longtime student of your sigung so we do in fact share lineage. It's right in my style field, can't you read all the Chinese yet??? :)

In fact I'm not the only one here, there are a few others.
    one big happy family.

Quote Originally Posted by nomamao View Post
    Wait, I thought I was the only ex Yee here that still trains under longtime students of Yee's. Sorry, I never read Chinese EVR. Welcome, brother. I don't know the reasons for your split, but we can PM about it, if you're ever curious. lol.
    you know the history, dude. it can't be that surprising at this point to see more defections.

at least things are friendly enough that i can go down to the new years shows, see old friends and get to enjoy lion dance from outside that damn lion.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123