Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 5:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Ah, MMA, where men who have never failed a drug test in their careers are "known juicers", and meanwhile Royce Gracie and Hermes Franca are found to have blood and urine in their steroids.
    Truth.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 6:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    You don't compete. I can tell you have no idea what the **** you're talking about.
    Ah so you are psychic now are you??

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 7:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Overeem musta lifted a whole lot of weights with his jaw. I'm very impressed with the way strict diet of squats and horsemeat has not only added a metric fuckton of 100% lean muscle mass but has apparently made his face swell up as well. From this:

to this:

While maintaining a tiny body fat percentage. It's his fucking moonface that's grown.

If you actually had to experience Overeem doing the three-week tapdance around UFC drug testing to work out that he juiced, you are pretty naive. If you STILL deny that he's on the gear like a ************ today, we'll have to develop some new terms for "being in massive denial" just for you, the ones in existence simply won't cut it.

:)

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 9:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which tests did Overeem fail again? Did I miss one?

I can't say for sure, if he's used or not, and neither can you. He hasn't failed a test. He's not the only guy in the world who starts lifting and packs on muscle. It's beyond retarded to pretend you know, and have the s3cret truth, when you don't.

The fighters that fail tests deserve some scorn, but to assume you know without proof is retard clairvoyance. A giant guy, who's every interest is in adding weight to his huge frame, who puts on 30 lbs of muscle over years, isn't beyond the realm of possibility.

That his face looks different w/ a different diet, and a decade later isn't shocking. If I may clumsily quote the late great Robert Nester Marley
    "The biggest man you ever did see, was just a baby, in this life"
    People grow up. I don't look like I did 10 years ago. Not b/c of PED's. Because of age.

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 11:10pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK ... I agree with you Sir, that he hasn't failed a test. Many others have never failed tests. People aren't protesting this notion, move on.

EVERYONE here knows that there are multiple ways to cycle and getting around a positive test result. It's quite common and yes lots of people successfully do it. I don't know how many 'sport stars' have come out years later and admitted to this fact.

And lastly, building muscle doesn't make your jaw grow bigger, it also doesn't make your organs grow bigger giving you the look like you're putting on a weird beer gut.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/17/2012 9:05am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on, it's obvious he's a juicer. Should we give a ****? Probably not considering he'd likely be the exception istead of the rule if he didn't roid up.

I can appreciate the desire for scientific proof before condemning someone but sometimes the "it hasn't been proven, so it isn't so" routine just amounts to having your head up your ass. This isn't a court of law, so I'll speak the obvious. Dude's probably got a needle sticking out of his ass right now.

Posted On:
    1/17/2012 11:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Already posted this analogy before, but I like it so I'll repost it:

It is indeed true that a very high number of professional fighters likely use performance enhancers. I would, in fact, be surprised if people like Fedor or even Saint Randy did not use them. But steroid abuse in MMA is a bit like faking being fouled in soccer - it's pretty damn lame, but an unavoidable part of the game and the fans generally put up with a bit of it.

Now, in this analogy, Overeem is the Italian national team. His cheating is so obvious and in-your-face that I simply can't help but go "Oh COME ON, he wasn't even touching you, you limp-wristed Italian prick!"

In this analogy, bob is the one going "He fell over screaming even though the other guy wasn't even close, but he MUST have been fouled! Yellow card perfectly reasonable."

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/17/2012 1:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HEY EVERYONE SHAWARMA WATCHES AND FOLLOWS SOCCER HE IS SO CULTURED AND ****.

Next time I'm going to make an F1 and WRC analogy that nobody gets, this way, I'll not only seem cultured, but also like a total douchebag.

So Shawarma, what is it that you actually train in?

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    1/17/2012 7:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unless he's from Europe or Middle East where Soccer is called football and is considered the number 1 national sport in many countries.

In which case, it totally doesn't SOUND SO CULTURED AND ****.

Idiot.

@Shawarma: I fucking hate soccer. Thus making your analogy flawed.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/17/2012 9:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinkle Soot View Post
    Unless he's from Europe or Middle East where Soccer is called football and is considered the number 1 national sport in many countries.

In which case, it totally doesn't SOUND SO CULTURED AND ****.

Idiot.

@Shawarma: I fucking hate soccer. Thus making your analogy flawed.
    No, he's from the East Coast somewhere. He's just a hipster.