Sponsored Links Spacer Image

:)

Posted On:
    1/13/2012 4:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Incredible a 6'5" professional fighter couldn't stay at 205lbs. Shocking even.

Then he bulks up over a span of merely years and years. I'm gobsmacked.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2012 5:44pm

Style: Work got in the way

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The "years and years" of training cliche, doesn't cut it for me; it's more than obvious that most fighters take "suplements".

Hard training is one thing, but having a body like professional athletes have, isn't going to happen only with hard training/nutrition... We're talking BIG money here, and ALL athletes(from sports to the Olympics) will do almost ANYTHING to succeed and get the big bucks.

Anyway, I'm get off topic here.

Posted On:
    1/13/2012 7:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Incredible a 6'5" professional fighter couldn't stay at 205lbs. Shocking even.

Then he bulks up over a span of merely years and years. I'm gobsmacked.
    If by bulked up you mean he became the hulk then yes. And I'm sure his disqualification from the strikeforce grand prix means nothing too.

:)

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 1:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If by bulked up you mean he became the hulk then yes. And I'm sure his disqualification from the strikeforce grand prix means nothing too.
    Do you read the news? It's a great way to find out somewhat, the things that are happening, outside of wild conjecture.

Anthony Johnson just failed to make weight, b/c he walks around at approx 230, and has been cutting to 170. Now he couldn't make 185 in his last fight. Weighed in 11 lbs over. The guy should be fighting at LHW or HW. I suppose if he stops cutting, and goes up to HW he's automatically on PED's, as opposed to being realistic about his size, and ability to function without gallons of water that his body needs.

A US gallon of water weighs 8.35 lbs (imperial is 10lbs). Do the math, these guys are hurting themselves, to gain an edge. Anderson walks around over 210, I hear. When Jon Jones stops battling physiology and goes up to HW where it's in his interest to get some extra lbs, so as not to be at the bottom of his weight class, will he automatically be on roids to you, if he goes up to 250? Where do you think he's cutting from?

Where do you think Alistair was cutting from? I cut more than 2 gallons for my fight, and I was tripping, it was so weird. Severe dehydration isn't good. Brock almost killed himself.

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 2:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Do you read the news? It's a great way to find out somewhat, the things that are happening, outside of wild conjecture.

Anthony Johnson just failed to make weight, b/c he walks around at approx 230, and has been cutting to 170. Now he couldn't make 185 in his last fight. Weighed in 11 lbs over. The guy should be fighting at LHW or HW. I suppose if he stops cutting, and goes up to HW he's automatically on PED's, as opposed to being realistic about his size, and ability to function without gallons of water that his body needs.

A US gallon of water weighs 8.35 lbs (imperial is 10lbs). Do the math, these guys are hurting themselves, to gain an edge. Anderson walks around over 210, I hear. When Jon Jones stops battling physiology and goes up to HW where it's in his interest to get some extra lbs, so as not to be at the bottom of his weight class, will he automatically be on roids to you, if he goes up to 250? Where do you think he's cutting from?

Where do you think Alistair was cutting from? I cut more than 2 gallons for my fight, and I was tripping, it was so weird. Severe dehydration isn't good. Brock almost killed himself.
    Why are you even trying to defend Overoids?? And by the way your whole argument can be countered with "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck".

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 3:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Why are you even trying to defend Overoids?? And by the way your whole argument can be countered with "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck".
    You don't compete. I can tell you have no idea what the **** you're talking about.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 3:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    while bnet is a fucking moron, overreem recently confirmed his roidiness (as if there was any doubt) with the whole testing debacle. but who gives a ****? at that level its more surprising when they arent on something.

possible exception of roy nelson. his only drug is the hamburger

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 3:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hamburgers. The anti-drug.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 3:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    while bnet is a fucking moron, overreem recently confirmed his roidiness (as if there was any doubt) with the whole testing debacle. but who gives a ****? at that level its more surprising when they arent on something.
    Innocent till proven guilty.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 5:02pm

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Except in the court of public opinion, where one can be executed based on walking and quacking.