222051 Bullies, 4067 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19202122 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 10:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Yah, just have a browse over the proliferation of Hettes threads post 141 in MMA and other MA forums they're all titled along the lines 'sweet Judo', 'awesome Judo toss' etc...

So even people who don't really know what Judo is and have never set foot in a dojo will think Judo = awesome takedowns. I'm content with that.
    Ha. Yeah, with the way **** goes in MMA my guess is before long they'll all be known as Hettes throws. Like Tanner elbows and De la Riva guard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 10:12am

Style: Judo, Tomiki Ryu Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His being a dick aside, he brought much more money into the sport. Not sure if that's a good thing or not but rumor has it that David Bautista (WWE)wants to join in the fray. I would consider the source of that rumor if I could remember it.Hell let them come and fall one by one. It will help the sport in it's legitamcay , not that it needs it anymore.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 10:16am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you, Beavis.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 10:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry. That reply was concerning Lesnar.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 10:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The announcer would have to be knowledgeable in Judo since so many smaller sweeps are so subtle and quick. Little hard to discern to the untrained eye. Thank you to Lyoto for using a few basics.

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 10:21am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin1 View Post
    Sorry. That reply was concerning Lesnar.
    Yes. Yes, I realized that.

Somehow I doubt having MMA fighters beat up a bunch of guys who aren't professional fighters would do much for the sport's legitimacy.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 10:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    He only really needs to learn one throw name - Harai goshi.
    If your Judo wasn't crap and you were regularly tapping BJJ black belts (like every real Judoka orange belt and up) you would be capable of seeing that it would resemble an oguruma. Except that lacking Judogi, the moral message of Kano and the clear differentiation of movement/poetic resemblance to water lapping and gurgling its gentle way through the cherry blossom groves it can only be described as a gorilla-like, pure strength movement well suited to the kind of animals that would participate in such an immoral spectacle.[/Judoforum]

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 10:41am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You wait til you're under new management...

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 2:52am

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Say what you like about Lesnar, but the guy is a great loser(as opposed to a sore loser).
    I mean seriously. Whenever he loses, he's respectful and cool. Whenever he wins he's the biggest, most yeasty puddle of douche water on earth.

Diaz was so fucking awesome in this fight. Wish there was a KO in that fight, but what ever, best fight for a long time. Top 100 anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Posted On:
    1/12/2012 4:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siniq View Post
    Say what you like about Lesnar, but the guy is a great loser(as opposed to a sore loser).
    I mean seriously. Whenever he loses, he's respectful and cool. Whenever he wins he's the biggest, most yeasty puddle of douche water on earth.

Diaz was so fucking awesome in this fight. Wish there was a KO in that fight, but what ever, best fight for a long time. Top 100 anyone?
    Ok I will say what I like about Lesner. I sort of had the feeling he was going to lose, but what I don't understand is how anyone even Lesner could ever actually get punched by Overeem. Seriously I have seen trees grow faster than that man can punch.
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19202122 ... LastLast