Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I cant stop watching this trailer

This 1:46 trailer is better all three transformer movies combined, which isn't much I know but anyways, enjoy:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet Dinobots!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Giant robots & no bad human actors. A definite improvement. I like the trend of putting sad folksy music over high action trailers. The same thing was done for the first John carter trailer. It gives the material a sense of pathos.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Sleaze View Post
    Sweet Dinobots!

I never understood the dinobots within the original plot rules : We are a race of sentient alien robots on Earth so we must disguise ourselves as common vehicles, aircraft and ..... 50 foot tall metal dinosaurs. No one will ever suspect a thing.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Apple View Post
    I never understood the dinobots within the original plot rules : We are a race of sentient alien robots on Earth so we must disguise ourselves as common vehicles, aircraft and ..... 50 foot tall metal dinosaurs. No one will ever suspect a thing.
    If I remember right, I think the dinobots were sent to Earth a long time before the other transformers - and so took on the disguise of the most common things here at the time.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbirdseye View Post
    If I remember right, I think the dinobots were sent to Earth a long time before the other transformers - and so took on the disguise of the most common things here at the time.
    Hmm and they had to be dinosaurs so the primitive hominids wouldn't realize what they reallly were?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm pretty sure Grimlock's decision to be a giant dinosaur stems from the fact that he does not, on any level, give a ****.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Apple View Post
    Smacks forehead. You think maybe it had something to do with the fact that kids like robots and dinosaurs, and the decision to combine them had more to do with selling toys than plot coherence?

These things existed as toys long before there anyone started making cartoons and movies about them.

Edit: Oh yeah, that trailer kicked ass.
    Shut the hell up and train.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that is up there with the original Gears of War trailer.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last