Sponsored Links Spacer Image

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    4/25/2004 3:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I broke three bones in my left foot, actually it was more of a snap since they were only held together by thin strands of the bones. Four months (this week) and it's better than ever. My left foot used to be horrible in fights, now its fucking awesome. My right foot needs more conditioning. :)
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    4/26/2004 1:26am

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What you probably did is deaden the nerves and thicken the connective tissue, Ghost.

:eek: What were you doing kicking with your instep anyway!?!? j/k. . .
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    4/26/2004 2:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Colin Kennedy
    My leg sure as hell isn't stronger. Two years later and I still can't hop for more than a minute or so on my left foot before the pain becomes unbearable.
    Why are you doing hoppin' on one leg for more than a minute? Shits and giggles? Or are you missing your right leg?
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2011 11:01pm

Style: Tae Kwon-Do, Fencing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rather than thickening the clavicle, is it possible to exert forces that might gradually remodel it to become longer over time?

Like one end attaches to the sternum and the other the acromion on the scapulae, I'm just wondering if traction forces could somehow exert pressure like that.

I can't really picture how to do it so it's just a random abstract idea. Like I picture if there weren't any other tissue and it was just the bone if you grabbed both ends and pulled and maintained that traction over time, would that cause length-remodelling?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/09/2011 12:57am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn near a seven year old thread? Start a new one at this point.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123