224672 Bullies, 3585 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posted On:
    12/08/2011 6:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still an interesting matchup with Diaz vs Condit, IMO, and one Diaz has a far better chance at winning than against GSP who would simply outwrestle him to a hilariously one-sided unanimous decision victory.

Although it is, of course, bullshit that GSP is "scared" of Diaz, this does put his future into question: Just how long can he be absent from the cage with injuries and still manage to be as dominant as he has been so far? Maybe this is a sign of the beginning of the end.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2011 2:19pm

Style: lazy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont be scared homie! Sore knee? Bullshit, he broke a nail.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/14/2011 4:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, GSP will return, scarred and battered, but ready to fight,
    his only friend in the world during the healing,
    a teddybear with a secret hole...

And then, he'll break Nick Diaz.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2012 12:54pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Still an interesting matchup with Diaz vs Condit, IMO, and one Diaz has a far better chance at winning than against GSP who would simply outwrestle him to a hilariously one-sided unanimous decision victory.

Although it is, of course, bullshit that GSP is "scared" of Diaz, this does put his future into question: Just how long can he be absent from the cage with injuries and still manage to be as dominant as he has been so far? Maybe this is a sign of the beginning of the end.
    I feel similarly about GSP's career. it's possible this is the end, or near it. He has had an awesome career.

Honestly, the Condit vs Diaz matchup is way more interesting to talk about. Condit showed a hard chin, knockout power, and solid boxing against Dan Hardy. He's well rounded, full of surprises and he's got the balls to beat a fighter at his own game. Diaz might just push the pace and break him though.
    There are a few questions that could be answered in this fight as well. Just how good is Diaz on the ground against someone like Condit, or visa versa. Does Condit have the conditioning to keep up with the Triathlete? It's exciting. I, not only have no idea who will win, I also have no idea who I want to win. I like both of these fighters a lot.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12