Posted On:
    12/12/2011 2:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldk
    i'd disagree with your sentiments.

you mean to say having a 20lb weight difference doesn't help when you snap on the kimura, and plant your leg over their head? and then, when they manage a turn over, to pressure their arm to force them to roll? i can pull smaller guys towards me, so to speak, when i go for a kimura. you feel no more power with the hold when rolling with someone 20lbs lighter?
    You said this:

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldk
    throwing someone like Nog over from under side control from a kimura grip you just got swept with is NO EASY FEAT.
    You're wrong. It is an easy feat, if you do it properly, because the weight doesn't matter a whole lot when the bigger person is chasing their own arm.

No, I don't mean to say that. I never said anything like "having 20lbs on a guy doesn't help you finish a kimura." Of course it does. You're an idiot who's now changing his point mid-argument after talking out of your ass.

Train more, talk less, your opinion shows a lack of experience that your big talk doesn't hide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 2:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sakuraba, Daisuke Nakamura, Shamrock etc. are all lol...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 3:00pm

Style: BJJ / freestyle wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    You said this:
    actually, i had said something before that, "level of crankage" which eventually turns into everything else. but fine. dunno why it's such a big deal. i guess it IS an easy feat to throw a kimura on Nog, gets swept on it, and finish him anyways.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 3:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldk View Post
    actually, i had said something before that, "level of crankage" which eventually turns into everything else. but fine. dunno why it's such a big deal. i guess it IS an easy feat to throw a kimura on Nog, gets swept on it, and finish him anyways.
    Look I know you're from a poor as **** country with no education, but that doesn't excuse the fact that you are talking with a dick in your throat.

It doesn't matter WHO THE **** it is, if yo have someone locked like that it is easy as cake to sweep someone like that. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Just repeat that a few times, take the schlong out of your mouth and just say, "Oh my bad, I didn't know that."

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 3:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    ***Completely legit point.***
    You are totally right.

The thing is just, while I see this is a foreseeable turn of events,
    I do not necessarily have to like it.

Jones still has to charm me!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 3:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc, fine. calm down, go do some ballet or lose a fight or something.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 3:39pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, again, you're making your point a moving target because you know you're wrong. Throwing up straw men and putting words in my mouth like "it's easy to kimura sweep Nogueira."

You claimed the weight difference helped Mir flip Rodrigo. I pointed out that you were incorrect because Minotauro actually flipped himself, and Mir just was following up. You couldn't admit that you were wrong and started arguing like someone who has something to prove.

Now you're exposed as a little bitch who can't stand being wrong. I did that to you, in a public MA forum full of people as good or better than me who already knew you were wrong but didn't feel like wasting their time pointing it out. I'm going to join their ranks because your verbal abortions are asinine and boring to read.

Welcome to Bullshido, sorry the proper ass-reaming came 5 years too late. Train or shut the **** up.
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 3:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you really read a lot into comments on the internet. sure dude. i do think you're the one misinterpreting my original comment. yes, i mentioned the throw, but i started commenting on how hard Mir could crank it initially, which in my NOT WORTHY eyes is what allows him to get the positions and finish the way he did. but meh, sure. also, you seem to think i was wanting to make you "look bad", i was covering something up, or whatnot. i just said i disagreed and tried to explain why. never even said i was RIGHT and you were WRONG. but fine.

i love that you feel you're "finally reaming" me the proper way.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 4:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc, fine. calm down, go do some ballet or lose a fight or something.
    Said the guy who doesn't do **** all. Listen dipshit its been a while since I've tasted bloodlust in a while. When I get on a laptop. I'm going to rape you.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 4:45pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you really read a lot into comments on the internet. sure dude. i do think you're the one misinterpreting my original comment. yes, i mentioned the throw, but i started commenting on how hard Mir could crank it initially, which in my NOT WORTHY eyes is what allows him to get the positions and finish the way he did. but meh, sure. also, you seem to think i was wanting to make you "look bad", i was covering something up, or whatnot. i just said i disagreed and tried to explain why. never even said i was RIGHT and you were WRONG. but fine.

i love that you feel you're "finally reaming" me the proper way.
    Dude, seriously, your reading comprehension and logic is very bad.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast