Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought Mayhems double leg triangle was cool...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, if only he could have done something from there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was pretty sad, albeit not surprised that Mayhem lost.
    Honestly I'm surprised he's fighting as a middle-weight, if you can cut down to welter-weight that's where you should be fighting. And I guess the 2 year ring-rust didn't help much either.
    Hopefully he doesn't get cut, goes down to 170, gets the cardio back up where it belongs, and he'll fight again.

The rest of the fights were very good.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, I've been planning to start betting on fights. Now I know how to make my picks - see what you guys think, then pick the other guy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anybody else think Yves Edwards got robbed?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great fights all round apart from the main event. Talk about anticlimax, definitely candidate for worst fight of the year.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not suprised Mayhem lost at all. I am suprised by the manner of the defeat though.

Bisping COMPLETELY out-classed him. A very one-sided affaire.

Have to give the guy some props Bisping looked good! He's strong, technical quick, has good cardio, the only thing he lacks is that 'explosiveness' that most the top strikers have.

I'm thinking it'll be Bisping vs Belfort vs the Winner of Munoz vs Sonnen. Or Bisping will get the next title shot followed by the winner of Munoz vs Sonnen.

Also completely agree that Yves Edwards got robbed! I hate the fact that 'pushing forward' seems to win you soo many points in MMA regardless of wether you're eating shots or not. I thought Edwards looked excellent.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After all that mean mugging Jason pulled when Shields was Combat Cuddling him to defeat, and then he pulls the same shenanigans? Dana White's already mentioned cutting him from the roster, and I'm on board with this plan.

The only good thing is that my man Shamrock no longer holds the title of Worst Performance after getting a prime time TV slot and a main event for no real reason.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok so say Bisping does in fact get a title shot, can anyone really see him taking on "the spider" and winning??

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are two ways to look at a possible Bisping win against Anderson:

A. In an infinite universe of chaotic events, even the nigh impossible can occurr.

B. Sometimes, the Supreme Being likes to prove He has a sense of humor.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last