Posted On:
    12/01/2011 6:36pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

But But But I'm not a racist......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45499321.../#.TtgN7fJvCYE
    voted to ban interracial couples from joining its flock,
    The church member who crafted the resolution, Melvin Thompson, said he is not racist and called the matter an "internal affair."

"I am not racist. I will tell you that. I am not prejudiced against any race of people, have never in my lifetime spoke evil about a race," said Thompson, the church's former pastor who stepped down earlier this year. "That's what this is being portrayed as, but it is not."
    Yep, I love that it was Kentucky as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2011 6:40pm

Style: Yagyu Shinkage Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gotta say that I'm shocked. SHOCKED I tell you. Is it sad that I knew what the link was going to be before I clicked the thread?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2011 7:18pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait until they find out Abrahams wife was Etheopian.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/01/2011 8:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As my ha'ole brother said, "You know how THEY are always after OUR women? Well we showed them, we stole THEIR women!"

from the link:
    "If he's not racist, what is this?" Harville said of Thompson.

Racist, hell, I'd wager that they really believe in the bible and logically they therefore should believe in human sacrifice:

Then the Spirit of the LORD came on Jephthah. He crossed Gilead and Manasseh, passed through Mizpah of Gilead, and from there he advanced against the Ammonites. 30 And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, 31 whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the LORD’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

32 Then Jephthah went over to fight the Ammonites, and the LORD gave them into his hands. 33 He devastated twenty towns from Aroer to the vicinity of Minnith, as far as Abel Keramim. Thus Israel subdued Ammon.

34 When Jephthah returned to his home in Mizpah, who should come out to meet him but his daughter, dancing to the sound of timbrels! She was an only child. Except for her he had neither son nor daughter. 35 When he saw her, he tore his clothes and cried, “Oh no, my daughter! You have brought me down and I am devastated. I have made a vow to the LORD that I cannot break.”

36 “My father,” she replied, “you have given your word to the LORD. Do to me just as you promised, now that the LORD has avenged you of your enemies, the Ammonites. 37 But grant me this one request,” she said. “Give me two months to roam the hills and weep with my friends, because I will never marry.”

38 “You may go,” he said. And he let her go for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never marry. 39 After the two months, she returned to her father, and he did to her as he had vowed. And she was a virgin.
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 12/01/2011 8:45pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2011 9:24pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    As my ha'ole brother said, "You know how THEY are always after OUR women? Well we showed them, we stole THEIR women!"

from the link:
    "If he's not racist, what is this?" Harville said of Thompson.

Racist, hell, I'd wager that they really believe in the bible and logically they therefore should believe in human sacrifice:

Then the Spirit of the LORD came on Jephthah. He crossed Gilead and Manasseh, passed through Mizpah of Gilead, and from there he advanced against the Ammonites. 30 And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, 31 whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the LORD’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

32 Then Jephthah went over to fight the Ammonites, and the LORD gave them into his hands. 33 He devastated twenty towns from Aroer to the vicinity of Minnith, as far as Abel Keramim. Thus Israel subdued Ammon.

34 When Jephthah returned to his home in Mizpah, who should come out to meet him but his daughter, dancing to the sound of timbrels! She was an only child. Except for her he had neither son nor daughter. 35 When he saw her, he tore his clothes and cried, “Oh no, my daughter! You have brought me down and I am devastated. I have made a vow to the LORD that I cannot break.”

36 “My father,” she replied, “you have given your word to the LORD. Do to me just as you promised, now that the LORD has avenged you of your enemies, the Ammonites. 37 But grant me this one request,” she said. “Give me two months to roam the hills and weep with my friends, because I will never marry.”

38 “You may go,” he said. And he let her go for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never marry. 39 After the two months, she returned to her father, and he did to her as he had vowed. And she was a virgin.
    Hmmmm, As long as I've been a believer I've never even heard of this. Thanks for posting. It will make a very interesting study.

Which book are these verses from?

Posted On:
    12/01/2011 9:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So it was an all white church?? Yeah nothing racist there.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/01/2011 11:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They've been allowing an ogre to come to church all this time, but now she can't bring a black guy? That ain't right.

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    12/01/2011 11:01pm

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorekara View Post
    Which book are these verses from?
    Judges 11 : 29-39.
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/02/2011 2:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Southern Baptist Convention:
    Making Mormons appear just so perfectly normal since 1845.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    12/02/2011 4:19am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorekara View Post
    Wait until they find out Abrahams wife was Etheopian.
    Watch my post count die
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast