Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/21/2004 3:55am

supporting member
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    July 17th? That sounds good too me. Got to check if I can take that time off from work.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/25/2004 4:53pm

Style: TKD & Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds Great, This might sound dumb but I wonder if Grappling Unlimited would let non-members of their gym to go and use their mats to grapple on or possible grapple on that side of the North Shore. :D

Loving Father

Posted On:
    4/25/2004 7:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ask.

Maybe they (Enson, Eagan, or Shelton) might wanna show a group of dedicated ma's a few techniques. . .as an introduction into GU, maybe sign up a few new students?

`~\
    Last edited by Meex; 4/25/2004 7:53pm at .

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/08/2004 9:22am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Isn't GU in Kaneohe?
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/21/2004 8:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wanted to ttt this and update.

I'm flying in July 7th, wednesday and heading to the Big Island on Friday the 9th and will be back on Oahu Friday the 16th. We head back to Utah :confused: on the red eye Monday night.

So my available days will be Saturday, Sunday, or Monday (17,18,19), and since I'm on vacation, anytime is OK with me. I do plan on working out with Universal Kempo Thur in Kailua and Fridays in Kalihi at night if at all possible.

If Meex, Guy and whoever hasn't responded in a day or two I'll copy this and pm 'em.

Let's try to make this happen.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Competition Team Tag...yes?

Posted On:
    6/21/2004 8:37pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, DBMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @#$%^^&!!!! How is it that this is the first I've heard of a Honolulu throwdown?!?!?! And why is it only after I leave?!?!!? Tell you what, anyone interested in a weapons throwdown come to Paki park this Saturday (6/26) at noon to check out Dog Bros style throwdown. Bring weapons, don't bring ego. This Saturday and the following Saturday we'll have at least 2 fighters guaranteed! Myself and Mike Tibbits, otherwise known as Dogzilla of the Dog Brothers, will be there at noon, with bells on. Paki park is near Kapiolani Park, diamond head of the zoo, and has a lower traffic profile. PM me, email me (poidog@repairman.com), send smoke signals, whatever...or just show up for some good ole fashioned stickfighting (or whatever weapons you bring).

Aloha.
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Competition Team Tag...yes?

Posted On:
    6/21/2004 8:43pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, DBMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm, rereading my previous message. Please read in the manner of someone thoroughly excited to cross sticks with new players, not in the manner of some cocky nutrider who thinks he can smoke anybody, esp. re: the phrase "Bring weapons, don't bring ego". I meant it as "Show up for a friendly day of beating each other senseless", NOT as "You'll be humiliated" or some stupid ass "death match challenge" bullshit. That being said, I look forward to meeting some Bullshidoka. Hope to see you Saturday. :-)
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2004 11:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I tried. It isn't going to happen, I guess. No throwdown, no mai tais, no beating the **** out of Kungfoolss (I'll look for you in Kapiolani dude, down where the gay guys hang).

I'm not going to bother to pm Meex (though he sounds like a hell of a middle aged mma ma), and I'm not going to pm Guy (though he sounds like a good 19 year old dude), what the hell, I'm just going to work out some with Universal Kempo and if I can work the times, with Adriano Emperado's son's school in Kalihi. So see the rest of you fuckers in Vegas in Jan (gotta get Clyde and Wastrel to go and spar some! And I mean each other for Christ's sake, not me. I'll buy 'em drinks, though...).
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 7/06/2004 11:12pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2004 11:24pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, I hate all of you lol....I won't be home from Afghanistan for a long, long time. Anyone up for planning a throwdown sometime, say May of next year? Yall kick some ass out there for me and I had no idea there were this many people from hawaii posting on this site. Keep cool and go hit up sunset beach for this lost soldier in Afghanistan. I MISS HAWAII!!!

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2004 12:41am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Shemfu, glad to hear from you and hope you are doing ok. Anyone out there to kickbox with? Or maybe you are too busy playing real war...

I just got a pm from Meex and it's all ok.

Sorry if I sounded sorry for myself, sniff sniff.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast