Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2004 12:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Honolulu Throwdown

Anyone up for a getogether @ second week of July?

We could head to the Kapiolani Beach Park and get maimed by Kungfoolss. Or find an actual gym or dojo with mats.

p.s. I'm good for a round of Mai Tai's at the House With No Key at the Halekulani afterwords...
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 4/06/2004 12:27pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2004 2:33am

Style: MantisShrimpFu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There can never a Honolulu Throwdown without Kungfoolss. I suggest you name the it the Kapiolani Beach Man Hunt. All of you meet at Kapiolani Beach Park at on a Saturday and begin the hunt.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2004 3:15am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you guys TRY not to get us sued, please? *sigh*
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2004 3:23am

supporting member
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm might be visiting the family around that time. Can I come? :)

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/14/2004 12:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Skeptic_Warrior
    I'm might be visiting the family around that time. Can I come? :)
    All karateka are wellcome, let's just keep out those cheating wasslers:p We could drink the Mai Tais first and then just watch all the Karate Kid movies until we throwup instead of down.

Originally posted by JKDChick
    Can you guys TRY not to get us sued, please? *sigh*
    Yes, this is not a search and destroy mission, no matter how much fun it might be. He WAS the one who talked about maiming me, though, so I have just a tiny bit of resentment. Or is that resemblement?
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    4/14/2004 12:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kungfoolss, please maim pat for me(and try not to slip on the flower petals or choke on the incense)

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/17/2004 5:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm looking at Saturday, the 17th of July.

I arrive in Honolulu Wednesday the 7th, so the 8th is possible, but I might be on the Big Island (we will be splitting a week time share with brah's family - that way we get his house in Lanikai with out them!).

Anyone with ideas about location, times, what's up, and so forth please post.

Here's throwdown post that contains some info:

Originally posted by Guerilla Fists
    There were discrepancies at the last throwdown about some of the members (not saying myself, not saying it wasn't myself) using too much force. Please guys, for the your own sake let someone know if they are going to hard on you. It makes the rest of us feel like dicks when after the fight you say "Oh BTW, you were using waaaay too much power." I think it's something important to discuss before each match just how hard the combatants are going. It goes without saying none of us are trying to "flip out and kill the whole town" like a ninja. But I do desire a high level of realistic force when sparring. It kind of jams you switching between a lot of power and a little power to cater to the needs of each individual, but it is necessary for our safety and to keep feelings from being hurt.
    Having said that, count me in.
    I'm gonna PM Daninja, Guy Mendola, and try to get this on. The Hawaiian guys don't read Throwdown I guess. Probably being out there they feel a little isolated.

p.s. WastrelPU??? I mean The Wastrel has some nut-riders but this is reedickulous.

Loving Father

Posted On:
    4/18/2004 5:49am

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Saturdays (weekends in general) aren't free for me, but with this much notice, I should be able to make it. Lemme see about using a friend's dojo that weekend. . .I know he has a tournament around the same time, so we may be in luck. If not, Kapi'olani park is okay for me.

`~\

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    4/18/2004 5:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aaw, a Kungfoolss maiming and I can't even go to the brothel with MY finances.

Oh well. Send me his severed nose.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/19/2004 11:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Angry_Spastic
    Aaw, a Kungfoolss maiming and I can't even go to the brothel with MY finances.

Oh well. Send me his severed nose.
    As JKDChick reminded us, this is not something that Bullshido wants to get sued about. We are not hunting for anyone and we are not seeking to harm anyone.

*hides behing coconut tree with machete*
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast