Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 3:25am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The full version is $10 and very worth it.
    I'd like to believe you, but I'm afraid a certain predilection might have clouded your judgement.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 3:55am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the subject of indie games..

I'm actually writing an indie game at the moment :)
    It's a scrolling shootemup, I encourage you to check out the latest beta build HERE:

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 11:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone yet played the steaming pile of wasted money that is the Star Trek game?? Well let me save you some time and just don't. I'm not sure it's possible to **** up a good franchise as much as this game fucks up Star Trek. First off I'm just not sure what the **** they were thinking going with Namco for it, Namco has only ever made ONE decent game, and even that had a **** up percentage. This game wants to be Gears Of War Star Trek addition, but without any of the gameplay, control, AI, or anything else that Gears has. Jesus even the graphics suck a donkey dick. Being a Trek nerd I can look the other way, but only to an extent. I would rate the new Star Trek game somewhere around a .05 out of 1,654,322.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 12:06pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After some browsing this looks like the right thread, if its not someone yell at me. Just got a bonus at my job and I am off on break from college so I am looking at getting a few new games to play. Anyone know of any good games that run on the Mac?

If I can't find any I might just go buy a used copy of skyrim and see what all the hubub is about.

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 12:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judokarl View Post
    After some browsing this looks like the right thread, if its not someone yell at me. Just got a bonus at my job and I am off on break from college so I am looking at getting a few new games to play. Anyone know of any good games that run on the Mac?

If I can't find any I might just go buy a used copy of skyrim and see what all the hubub is about.
    Skyrim is a decent game. As far as the Mac goes as long as you don't mind playing 10 year old games you might be able to find some decent titles. What kind of games do you like??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 2:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Skyrim is a decent game. As far as the Mac goes as long as you don't mind playing 10 year old games you might be able to find some decent titles. What kind of games do you like??
    Pretty open to anything thought I enjoy turn based strategy such as Hereos of Might and Magic and Civilizations. Also a fan of most role playing games but I find they don't have much replay value after the first or second run.

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 4:11pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well if we're talking Mac compatible diablo 2 is about the top all but the high end Macs will run. Maybe Titan Quest if you're lucky. Just make sure you double check the system specs of any game you try to run, a lot of the newer games are not even programed for Mac, and most need a good graphics card to run. I would check to see if your computer has a built in card or a pci-e slot, and if so what card it runs. Age of mythology is a pretty good strategy game, it's real time though not turn based. Skyrim is pretty good, but if you're planning to run it on a computer you better have one hell of a set up, I'm not even sure it's Mac compatible.

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 4:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Age of empires 2 recently had an updated release as well, and if you really want a hair pulling hard strategy game there's always American Conquest.

Those are about all I can think of that might run on a Mac, but again you will want to confirm both the specs of the game and your machine.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 4:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Well if we're talking Mac compatible diablo 2 is about the top all but the high end Macs will run. Maybe Titan Quest if you're lucky. Just make sure you double check the system specs of any game you try to run, a lot of the newer games are not even programed for Mac, and most need a good graphics card to run. I would check to see if your computer has a built in card or a pci-e slot, and if so what card it runs. Age of mythology is a pretty good strategy game, it's real time though not turn based. Skyrim is pretty good, but if you're planning to run it on a computer you better have one hell of a set up, I'm not even sure it's Mac compatible.
    Skyrim I was just going to play on an xbox. Age of mythology is one of my favoriate games but I am not very good at it, cant really pay any difficulty above normal.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/21/2013 3:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the idea of playing skyrim on a console honestly appalls me. no mods? get the ****.