Page 53 of 59 First ... 343495051525354555657 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ACIII is awesome. And you get to learn about how George Washington raped indians or whatever.

I'm a big fan of the AC series, but I would never get 100% on any of them just because it's so time consuming. And boring. Really boring. I can only climb so many buildings before I lose interest.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love Far Cry 3, and I've heard it's similar to the Assassin's Creed games. Reading about the 100% aspect really underscores those remarks, as I've got a similar “to do” list myself.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So yeah, I've been cranking out the Arcade gameplay vids :)
    Did my third one today: Aliens vs Predator.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

Man, I love that game so fucking much. I spent like a whole day just throwing dollars at it one time. Was the most fun.

Wish it was on like the Tablets so I could play it!
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm.. I wonder if there are any emulators you could get on tablet?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey there, nerds. It's indy game time.

I just happened across what looks to be shaping up as an interesting little gem of a game. It's called Overgrowth and is developed by Wolfire Games. From what I've seen, I'm going to call it an action-platformer, which is a stupid name. Parkour-Brawler? Punch-kicking-jumpy? **** it. This is the video that caught my attention.

The thing is still in Alpha, which you can play by preordering. I'm going to keep looking through stuff, and if I keep liking what I see, I might buy it and write up a review of what they have so far.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I came.

(button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie McGee View Post
    Hey there, nerds. It's indy game time.

I just happened across what looks to be shaping up as an interesting little gem of a game. It's called Overgrowth and is developed by Wolfire Games. From what I've seen, I'm going to call it an action-platformer, which is a stupid name. Parkour-Brawler? Punch-kicking-jumpy? **** it. This is the video that caught my attention.

The thing is still in Alpha, which you can play by preordering. I'm going to keep looking through stuff, and if I keep liking what I see, I might buy it and write up a review of what they have so far.
    This is the next generation of Lugaru, their rabbit fighting game. You can get a free demo here: http://www.wolfire.com/lugaru . The full version is $10 and very worth it.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/arch.../t-110617.html
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/13/2013 2:12pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm actually going to take back all the bad **** I said about Halo 4. It's a solid game. I've only played matchmaking, so that's all I'm basing this off of. But it's way better than Reach. Way, way better.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

I will never forget this game. I started in Arcades around Street Fighter 2. Of course like every other kid that beat all his friends I thought I was the **** at Arcade games. And this one was no different; I could get most of the way through the game before chugging in new coins.

I was in my local Arcade haunt a few years ago and there was this Asian guy playing it and I thought to myself 'I'll show this guy how it's done.' Turns out - I got schooled. And bad. This guy was doing combo's on aliens that blew my mind. And he totally wrecked every boss - it's like he'd been playing it all his life. (prob had)

I've been dying to revisit it for years but never got around to it - I think I'm going to have to now.

Edit: for anyone that is wondering what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by Ignoscant; 5/19/2013 10:31pm at .

Page 53 of 59 First ... 343495051525354555657 ... Last