Page 50 of 59 First ... 40464748495051525354 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I'd be a happy camper if they made a custom controller that I could stick in my drum, that would toggle the buttons by creating different tones, and a game to go with it. I have a LED system in my drum that responds like that and they have the microphone for Guitar Hero etc, so it seems quite possible, but with a limited market.
    I never pictured you as a drummer... you usually sound pretty smart.

Anyway, sounds like a fun idea. However, yes, the market seems kind of limited... were you thinking of something like the rocksmith game or rather a game that uses the instrument in a more abstract way?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    I never pictured you as a drummer... you usually sound pretty smart.
    I...you...but...

Anyway, sounds like a fun idea. However, yes, the market seems kind of limited... were you thinking of something like the rocksmith game or rather a game that uses the instrument in a more abstract way?
    I was originally thinking like the Rocksmith one, but if they could find a convenient way for me to use a drum to fly a spaceship or shoot a fireball at Ryu that'd be cool too. The main technical problem I see is that a lot of people, especially kids, don't have the patience to learn to play the same note consistently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Here's some gameplay with commentary for Devil May Cry in Dante Must Die mode.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The gameplay looks pretty good. Is Dante as godawful obnoxious as all the previews make him out to be?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gaming mostly on week-ends,PC user all the way:

-Fallout: New Vegas.I keep going back to it from time to time,and plugging in new mods.
    -Assassins Creed 3.Fun but i dont see myself picking it up again once im done.

As a side note. my full-time job now is in game dev: Im one of the artists working on Dead State,the Indie zombie\survival RPG.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Bullshido Video Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Escrimator View Post
    Gaming mostly on week-ends,PC user all the way:

-Fallout: New Vegas.I keep going back to it from time to time,and plugging in new mods.
    -Assassins Creed 3.Fun but i dont see myself picking it up again once im done.

As a side note. my full-time job now is in game dev: Im one of the artists working on Dead State,the Indie zombie\survival RPG.
    Anything you can tell us about "Dead State"?

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since you asked,I hope this doesnt come off as spamming\shilling the game here:

Dead State is the brainchild of Troika\Bioware veteran Brian Mitsoda,better known by some of you as the lead writer for Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines,now heading his own Indie studio,DoubleBear productions.

Paraphrasing Brian,Itīs the zombie game about humans. Every fan of the genre knows thats what the best stories in it are about, from Romero to Brooks,etc How people cope with a catastrophe and being forced to pull together to get by.

You assume the role of the leader of a shelter and itīs survivors,having to face the everyday logistics and issues stemming from ordinary people put into stressing circumstances and tough choices. More than just the undead roaming about,id categorize other survivors and even some of your own people as the true problem.

http://www.deadstate.doublebearproductions.com/ you will find a lot more information here.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spamming is shitty adverts. You are telling us about a game to try.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Duly noted,IIF. I certainly encourage anyone interested in finding more about DS,and will be very happy if people like it. More than a paycheck,it also happens to be a labor of love for me.
    "You tell them a lie,and when you dont need it anymore you tell them another lie and tell them theyīre progressing along the road to wisdom.Then instead of laughing they follow you even more,hoping at the heart of all the lies theyīll find the truth.And bit by by they accept the unnaceptable."
    Terry Pratchett

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Escrimator View Post
    Since you asked,I hope this doesnt come off as spamming\shilling the game here:

Dead State is the brainchild of Troika\Bioware veteran Brian Mitsoda,better known by some of you as the lead writer for Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines,now heading his own Indie studio,DoubleBear productions.

Paraphrasing Brian,Itīs the zombie game about humans. Every fan of the genre knows thats what the best stories in it are about, from Romero to Brooks,etc How people cope with a catastrophe and being forced to pull together to get by.

You assume the role of the leader of a shelter and itīs survivors,having to face the everyday logistics and issues stemming from ordinary people put into stressing circumstances and tough choices. More than just the undead roaming about,id categorize other survivors and even some of your own people as the true problem.

http://www.deadstate.doublebearproductions.com/ you will find a lot more information here.
    Sounds like the walking dead.

Page 50 of 59 First ... 40464748495051525354 ... Last