222023 Bullies, 4141 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12 34561252 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/23/2011 5:34pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steam is an excellent platform; almost makes the attractiveness of piracy disappear completely.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/23/2011 7:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm mostly a PC gamer from way back. Console wise, I'm still enjoying my PS2 and several of the titles that came out for it, although I've enjoyed several fighting/wrestling games on my 360.

I'm playing Skyrim on my PC right now and....MY GOD. This game is crack for the mind. It is hands down the absolute fucking best RPG for the PC that I have ever played.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2011 8:02pm

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Playing on a 360 here. Haven't tried MW3 just yet.Its on the "to do" list. Enjoyed MW2 though so will be interesting once i get there.

Currently playing Skyrim. Have previously played NWN and DDO on pc but Skyrim is freaking amazing. I'm pretty much doing eff all else on my spare time. Have had it 2?weeks and am still spending most of my spare time on it and am nowhere near through with it.Its freaking massive,the character developement engine is awesome and the world is really something to experience. Needless to say i love it,and would marry it if i lived in the U.S (also you can get married in-game,but who the **** wants that?? IRL is bad enough lol)

Also, with regards the platform of choice?? 360 (or i guess ps3) is absolutely the way for me to go. PC simply cannot compete on screen size/sound system combos. I play on a 42 plasma with 5.1 sound (small place,so small tv lol) and my pc isn't even close to being in the ballpark immersive gameplay wise. PC is great for other activities,but gameplay?? not even close.
    Last edited by KiwiPhil889; 11/23/2011 8:12pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2011 8:14pm

Style: cult of crapple, ATTACK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
    Playing on a 360 here. Haven't tried MW3 just yet.Its on the "to do" list. Enjoyed MW2 though so will be interesting once i get there.

Currently playing Skyrim. Have previously played NWN and DDO on pc but Skyrim is freaking amazing. I'm pretty much doing eff all else on my spare time. Have had it 2?weeks and am still spending most of my spare time on it and am nowhere near through with it.Its freaking massive,the character developement engine is awesome and the world is really something to experience. Needless to say i love it,and would marry it if i lived in the U.S (also you can get married in-game,but who the **** wants that?? IRL is bad enough lol)

Also, with regards the platform of choice?? 360 (or i guess ps3) is absolutely the way for me to go. PC simply cannot compete on screen size/sound system combos. I play on a 42 plasma with 5.1 sound (small place,so small tv lol) and my pc isn't even close to being in the ballpark immersive gameplay wise. PC is great for other activities,but gameplay?? not even close.
    I play on a 27 inch Imac... my screen is higher definition than your plasma... and I run 7.1 surround headphones. Your silly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2011 8:47pm

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Changed my mind about questions for screens and sound system,don't want to derail a great thread.
    Last edited by KiwiPhil889; 11/23/2011 8:51pm at .

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/23/2011 9:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, ive seen skyrim running on a ps3, ill stick to pc thanks.

i pretty much only play skyrim and starcraft 2 atm, never been a big console fan, hate using a controller for anything other than fighting/racing games.

still waiting on a worthy mechwarrior game >.>

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    11/24/2011 1:19am

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :ChallengeAccepted:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    yeah, ive seen skyrim running on a ps3, ill stick to pc thanks.
    At that point, you might as well be playing on N64, right? PC 4 L1F3, d00dz.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/24/2011 3:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it's a cool idea.

Usually, I don't play that much, but lately,
    I have enjoyed the Fable series, as well as Skyrim.

Also, I am quite probably the most notorious retrogamer that is.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    11/24/2011 5:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
    Eh, what? Of all the pros of console gaming (convienience, cost), that definitely isn't one of them. My PC will plug into any TV you care to mention and kickfuck your puny Xbox up and down the room in terms of fps, image quality and resolution. And it's not even an expensive PC...

Currently playing: Skyrim... waiting for creation kit. I need to change it! Also BF3, when I can be arsed again.

Currently drooling over: ARMA 3.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2011 6:14am

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JingMerchant! View Post
    The only fps i got into lately was Borderlands.
    I lost a good three months of my life to Borderlands and all the DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Poop Balls View Post
    Looking forward to the sequel.
    And this. ^^

Had the house broken into last week. PS3 and "a number of games" are on the insurance claim. Seeing it as a nice, if enforced chance to have an "out with the old in the new". I figure BF3, MW3, Arkham Island and Skyrim should more than see me through the winter months.
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12 34561252 ... LastLast