Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    We had one somewhere and it was lost in the move
    I know this is not quite "on topic", but speaking of the move, a lot of the emoticons, that the site used to support broke. There are a lot of old threads where you can now see things like :somecode: riddled throughout the posts. I do like what you guys did with the site. It looks a lot more professional now than it did in the old days. Though I do miss the bill duff themed trollshido.

Anyway, in order to make this post somewhat relevant to the thread:

I remember one time watching a documentary about people who used chi to survive things like being lifted up and supported by spears and things that would normally really hurt you. Now, obviously I don't believe in chi, but I do have to recognize that some of these tricks do involve a hell of a lot of pain tolerance training. So in that regard, maybe some of them aren't as useless as the fire extinguishing trick, even if it is still a parlor trick. Its good psychological conditioning. Just thought I would throw that in there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Special thanks to all those that provided an explanation. I'll relay the information. Thanks!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's just air

Speaking of bad camera work, I think this guy filmed his test with a potato.

In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    It's just air

Speaking of bad camera work, I think this guy filmed his test with a potato.
    It's hard to hear him speak but yeah he confirms what's going on is a Bernoulli/Venturi air pressure effect.

Page 3 of 3 First 123