View Poll Results: Who is Faustkampf?
- 46. You may not vote on this poll
Ein the Data Dog
Phrost, in the guise of mortal troll
Loki, using his shapeshifting ability
Alter7nate, coming out of retirement
Tae_Bo Master and Gajuscaesar, setting a McTrap
4/06/2004 8:30am, #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
- Northwest Florida
- submission wrestling
Who is Faustkampf? A Bullshido poll
Okay, boys and girls, vote for the secret identity of our newest McTroll. The choices are:
- Kazar Sousay: Very subtle and smooth, I soon suspect members of this forum will be tricked into assaulting a ship carrying Emin Boztepe back to Europe.
- Ein the Data Dog: In the OT, I described my first time watching Cowboy Bebop: The Movie. Now Faustkampf shows up. Coincidence? I think NOT!!
- Phrost, much like Zeus, sometimes disguises himself and mingles with his mortal playthings. I just hope he doesn't impregnate anyone under false pretenses. . .
- Faustkampf's occupation is Trickster. Therefore, he is obviously Loki. See, the answer was there all the time!
- Alter7nate was here at the creation of this site. His powers are legendary. It was prophesized that. . . Oh hell, it's him, never mind the pop-culture reference.
- Tae_Bo Master and Gajuscaesar haven't caught any ninja's lately, so I smell their jizz-stained hands all over this caper (okay, that's a visual I could have left out).
There you go, vote and let your cyber voice be heard!
P.S. Yeah, I know this should be in OT, but what the hell, I figure someone will move it if gets in the way. . .
Last edited by Vargas; 4/06/2004 9:35am at ."I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."
- George Plimpton
4/06/2004 8:51am, #2
Yeah! Go Ein! :D
4/06/2004 8:55am, #3
- Join Date
- Jun 2003
none of the above
4/06/2004 9:10am, #4
Where is dumbass bitch on the option list?And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.
4/06/2004 9:14am, #5Phrost, must like Zeus, sometimes disguises himself and mingles with his mortal playthings.
4/06/2004 9:15am, #6
I'm leaning towards Ein but only because I can't remember that girls name. Did Ein's owner even have a name? I don't remember Ein ever doing any hacking himself.
4/06/2004 9:19am, #7
Ein's owner? You can't OWN Ein! :D
I think you're speaking of "Radical Edward" aka Ed. :)
4/06/2004 10:03am, #8
Currently there is a one in five chance that Phrost will have to ban himself
Didn't think this through so well did ya Vargas :D
4/06/2004 10:44am, #9
Yes, Ed. My hero. And your right, you can't "own" Ein. Ein is his own self. I know Spike is supposed to be coolest but I love Ed. And Ed's pop is the ultimate taiji master.
4/06/2004 10:45am, #10
p.s. Who does the fucking theme song? It's badass!!! I've always been a 'bebop' fan in the more conventional sense of the word. Outside of just buying a soundtrack album, I can't seem to recall the bands name.