Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/21/2011 9:37pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Cut or uncut.

There's not enough polarising threads on Bullshido at the moment. All of you seem to be agreeing with each other like you sucked each others dicks behind the back block toilets and you are all loved up up on the phone saying, "you hang up", "no, you hang up". Frankly, it sickens me.

So I decided to bring the circumcision debate here, as I was reading an article: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life....html#comments

That's right, circumcision. I know you yankees love the old chop and that people that lop the top off their son's cock are usually in the belief that they are completely in the right while they cite spurious and discredited research to back fallacious claims of "hygienic qualities" and the equally fallacious (and somewhat disturbing) claim it looks better/ is preferred by more women.

Now, if you are a woman, wade into this debate with one thing, your preference on the man you are banging. I don't care about why you chose mutilation of your offspring, really I don't. I don't like your double standards, because you wouldn't circumcise your daughter. It is not different, they are pieces of skin being cut off the genitalia, if you truly believe it to be different, either because Female circ removes more of the genitalia, then how about letting a doc jump in there with his scalpel and only make a few rearrangements? You won't let that happen? Why not? I'm sure the doc could make some great improvements by making the folds less foldy and therefore less likely to harbour bacteria. Oh, you teach your daughter to clean herself? Read on.

If you are a man, you are free to offer a complete analysis. Just know that if you are pro-circ and no longer have your foreskin, that some of your manhood is no longer there either.

If any of your arguments pro-circumcision rest on the following:
    -Hygiene
    -Appearance
    -It doesn't hurt them at that age

then you are a horrible human being.

Hygiene? Do I really need to tell you why you are a horrible human being if you can't teach your child basic cleanliness? You're going to bring up the rare instance of a male developing a UTI/ condition and watching the trauma develop as it is painful to pee, etc. I have an idea, then, let's chop tonsils out at birth to avoid tonsillitis, I mean, they're useless and the kid is more likely going to develop tonsillitis than any of the infections you fear on his cock.

Appearance? You are concerned about your son's future sex life? Weirdo. Or worse, you want something you find aesthetically pleasing while he's growing up? There is something wrong with you. But while we are thinking about your son's future sex life, let's talk about STIs. See, the pro-circ camp seems to throw around the higher incidence of STIs and even though the research basis is shockingly unstable, are you the kind of parent that high fives your son for greasing a chick bareback at college, or are you going to be semi responsible and teach him that condoms are there for his protection? You claim to be responsible, okay, well, welcome to the anti-circ bunch.

It doesn't hurt them? Are you functionally retarded? Why aren't you under arrest for criminal negligence of intelligence? Here, let me give you some anaesthetic and take a razor to your cock. Tell me how it feels in a couple of hours. Don't worry, you won't remember the pain in a few years.

If you cannot tell, I am uncut and gloriously so. I was taught to clean myself and have only had minor irritations, but nothing that was foreskin specific. I have no STDs despite being rather stupid in my youth on a number of occasions. I have an extremely active sex life and would not change it for anything.

And for anyone that seriously thinks that there is no reduced sensation, **** you make me laugh. Seriously, think about a career in comedy, you fucking clowns.

You might be part of the fence sitters that says, "let the parents decide!" Okay, cool, don't want to get involved in the debate. I understand. I didn't either at first. But then I noticed that women were wading into the debate with a pro circ bent and it fucked me off hardcore. Women with their "my body, my choice" mantras and vocal opposition to female circumcision elsewhere in the world, both exceptionally worthy causes, were jumping up and down and saying they should have the right to cut a man's cock. And have no doubt that is the bottom line, for a child grows up to be a man. A man should have the choice.

Be pro-circ all you like, just let the kid decide when he is old enough.

So, what say you? Are you a monster or a decent human being?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2011 10:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is an extremely personal statement, so I can only hope it's treated with a little respect.

Here's an argument in favor of circumcision: Phimosis. Look it up. It sucks.

I know because I have it and there's not a whole lot that can correct it. Four different urologists at different ages in my life advised against circumcision as the pain involved, recovery process would be worse than what I'm dealing with now and even if it wasn't, I would lose sensation. Every one has told me the same thing: if your parents had you circumcised at birth, you'd have been fine.

And why didn't my parents do it? By their own admission...they didn't want to wait around for it. Wanted to get home. So, thanks to that, actual intercourse is extremely painful and something I've had to assiduously avoid. Needless to say, that hasn't helped in the relationship department.

I'm currently undergoing a treatment that involves topical application of certain steroids that may alleviate the condition. Only time will tell.

Parents, circumcise your sons...they'll never fucking miss it, you don't need a foreskin and you may, in fact, be doing them a huge favor.

Posted On:
    11/21/2011 10:43pm

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steroid creams and exercises can cure phimosis, you'd have to have been right up **** creek for it not to be effective. Phimosis is a tightening of the foreskin, for those that don't know. I don't need to look it up, thanks FinalLegion. Sounds like your education on using your wang was hindered somewhat. I'm not having a go at you, other than your impassioned but misguided plea to circumcise infants, you didn't have the knowledge or the information on hand that pulling your foreskin back all the way on a regular occasion negates phimosis developing. It's not your fault our society would rather mutilate than talk about best practise.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2011 10:59pm

Style: spectator

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh good. I was afraid this was going to be about some esoteric maneuver I couldn't know anything about. But cocks? I have an opinion.

Uncut (way more fun).

But I do love the word "smegma" -- it's just so so interesting to say. Wouldn't want you to have it, though.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2011 11:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Steroid creams and exercises can cure phimosis, you'd have to have been right up **** creek for it not to be effective. Phimosis is a tightening of the foreskin, for those that don't know. I don't need to look it up, thanks FinalLegion. Sounds like your education on using your wang was hindered somewhat. I'm not having a go at you, other than your impassioned but misguided plea to circumcise infants, you didn't have the knowledge or the information on hand that pulling your foreskin back all the way on a regular occasion negates phimosis developing. It's not your fault our society would rather mutilate than talk about best practise.
    Phimosis can be a pathological condition and, in older adults, it is incredibly difficult to deal with. My phimosis was not the result of the lack of information...it's origin is purely genetic in origin. There was a time when I was younger that I could retract the foreskin almost fully, but as I got older, it got rapidly worse. Unfortunately, rather than circumcision, I went with the advice of trying various 'exercises' in an attempt to alleviate the condition. You can guess how that went.

I'm sorry that you apply the idea of 'mutilation' to a practice that in no way mutilates the the body part in question. If you want to get into the right of the individual, that's a whole other topic.

Posted On:
    11/21/2011 11:04pm

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    Phimosis can be a pathological condition and, in older adults, it is incredibly difficult to deal with. My phimosis was not the result of the lack of information...it's origin is purely genetic in origin. There was a time when I was younger that I could retract the foreskin almost fully, but as I got older, it got rapidly worse. Unfortunately, rather than circumcision, I went with the advice of trying various 'exercises' in an attempt to alleviate the condition. You can guess how that went.

I'm sorry that you apply the idea of 'mutilation' to a practice that in no way mutilates the the body part in question. If you want to get into the right of the individual, that's a whole other topic.
    Lol. Definition.

It is the right of the individual. You want to get cut, fucking slice away, it's your cock.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2011 11:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol. Definition.

It is the right of the individual. You want to get cut, fucking slice away, it's your cock.
    Are going to talk pure aesthetics or literal definitions? If so, I don't see how circumcision can be defined as:

mutilate
    verb (used with object), -lat·ed, -lat·ing. 1. to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts: Vandals mutilated the painting.
    2. to deprive (a person or animal) of a limb or other essential part.

I don't see circumcision doing any of that. The penis is certainly not made imperfect or irreparably damaged by circumcision....unless you get a doctor that's had a few too many martinis...and the foreskin is certainly not essential.

If your beef is with the parents because they shouldn't cut something off the kid's body without consent, then that's debatable.

And if it wouldn't make things worse, believe me...I would fucking slice away.

Posted On:
    11/21/2011 11:40pm

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Without consent and without valid reason is my beef. Your anecdotal evidence doesn't count, unless mine does, which it doesn't. The practice is retarded in this day and age to avoid the rare occurences such as yours.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/22/2011 12:08am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Without consent and without valid reason is my beef. Your anecdotal evidence doesn't count, unless mine does, which it doesn't. The practice is retarded in this day and age to avoid the rare occurences such as yours.
    My evidence goes beyond being anecdotal. If anything, it's a case study.

Where would you put the age of consent? What if, upon reaching age of consent, the problem has reached a point where circumcision won't help?

There's no invalid reason to avoid it. If the parents, in their heart of hearts, believe they are acting in the best interests of the child, then that's all that matters; after all, we allow parents to make decisions for their children. We do hold them responsible for making poor or uncaring decisions, but that's when those decisions result harm done to the child.

Now, if you can make a strong argument that circumcision inevitably results in undue and irreparable harm, then I'll gladly reconsider my position.

Posted On:
    11/22/2011 12:10am

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm chopped, but I don't know what i'll do if I have a son. The only REAL reason I can see for circumcision is religious beliefs, what FinalLegion said does raise an eyebrow i'll have to do my own research and see how common it is.

The problem I have with many debates is the only real reason in favor or against them is religious belief.

Examples- abortion, gay marriage, abstinence only sex education vs real education, and now circumcision.
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast