Posted On:
    11/21/2011 11:47pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Beak View Post
    Lip Synching?

That's fucking gay.
    The gay is canceled out if you smash yourself with lightbulbs, pointy hammers, flaming wood, cars, ect. Or perhaps it is just kinkier?

Seriously, I normally hate these parlour gimmicks but these guys did it right. It was fast paced, no unnecessary build up, on trick right after another. I hate when other groups only do like 1 or 3 tricks and get all drama queeny and stretch it out over a long period of time.

This is the best show of it's kind I think i've ever seen.

Can anyone link a better performance?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2011 12:53am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good performance, great music and sound effects.

I'm also a big fan of the guy at 4:18... "Ah, those dudes are distracted, finally got my car back".

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    11/22/2011 1:14am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are SO HAPPY to get hit in the face with a chair and have a car run over their ass. SO HAPPY.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/22/2011 1:38am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That woman's reactions were perfect.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2011 8:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I fucked in the head of something for thinking that this was one of the most beautiful things I have ever watched in my whole life?

Posted On:
    11/23/2011 9:17pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Smashing flouro tubes against your body looks cool, maybe, but the glass is so thin, they would not even feel it hit before it was dust particles around them. I am not impressed with that part of the demonstration.

When I was a kid I picked up a broken one on the beach and of course instantly became a Jedi, only to find that hey, just touching the broken end lightly to skin causes a gash the likes of which a 7 year had never seen before. I know the glass is extremely sharp, but they don't give the glass a chance to cut them. I will concede the dude jumping horizontally through the ladder of tubes was pretty badarse, but only because the shards would have been all around him and underneath him. If I remember correctly, however, someone helped him stand up, meaning he didn't have to contend with touching the shards around him.

Also, Rabbit, I think you'll find those tubes no longer contain mercury, but they do contain another compound in the dust which is equally if not more distressing to get in the blood stream. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not saying the entire display was not hardcore, but I have had this gripe ever since I saw The Protector. Having worked in an electrical trade wholesaler and knowing that these things turn to dust VERY easily, I'm not impressed.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    11/24/2011 12:18am

supporting member
     Style: No Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Also, Rabbit, I think you'll find those tubes no longer contain mercury, but they do contain another compound in the dust which is equally if not more distressing to get in the blood stream. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Most industrial fluorescents like that (at least here in the states) do still contain mercury (in gaseous form). They're supposed to all have labels nowadays, and I have a few hanging over me right now.

The newer compact fluoros that people over here are replacing their old incandescents with do not contain mercury, as far as I know.

As far as chemical compounds yeah I'm sure there is other carcinogenic crap in there.

What ever happened to bending like iron bars and breaking bricks? Too damn easy for the Sikh.

May Vishnu protect them from the blood poisoning they're sure to suffer eventually if they keep touring like this...

Posted On:
    11/24/2011 12:30am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Either way, smashing easily smashable glass is not really impressive. I think they should stick to having oral sex with sledgehammers, cause that **** was hectic.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    11/24/2011 2:22am

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The light bulb smashing was not all that impressive, I think it is more or less filler that creates dramatic effect. I think everyone watching knows the light bulbs pose no real risk but it still produces an effect; breaking **** across your own body is just entertaining no matter how dangerous it is.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/24/2011 3:22am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd like to see a Gurkha group try and one-up their crazy performance.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast