Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 7:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tibetan Kung Fu ???

I just ran across this website and it made me curious. I never knew that tibetans had kung-fu in their culture but anyway my question is - has anybody heard of or trained with this gentleman - Tsun Tsun Hsue ?

here's the website:

http://www.quietthunderchikung.org/T...gFuOrientation

Posted On:
    11/18/2011 2:28am

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No CMA guys have responded yet so i'll throw in my two cents. The website portrays the typical image of a new age/eastern mysticism guru. There is little information about the lineage of the system which is major cause for concern. The prices listed seem to be astronimical, the site lists:

Three are 3 levels in the Tibetan method. Usually it takes about 10 years to complete the 3 levels, I have sped up the process. It still takes time. The cost usually is very high. About 10,000 US dollars. I have tried to make it reasonable and accessible for everyone.
    Level 1 $750
    Level 2 $800
    Level 3 $1200
    If you do it with the empty force and chi kung training it may be done more quickly and may be less expensive per punch through.
    They claim the instruction is worth $10,000.00? But through this site you can get all that quality instruction for less time and money. Red flag! This site may be worthy of an MABS investigation here in the respective forum.

The ridiculous prices go on into therapies and treatments and other BS:

We have some new deals and packages available.

Energy Reading $60-75
    To identify some of your patterns and how you are responding. The price listed above is a base price, actual cost will be determined by individual situations.

Energy Cleansing of the Field $60-75 To clear energies that have attached to your thought forms and are sticking to your field or mental state. These energies can cause us conflicts and we are not conscious of the things that are impacting us.
    A four package deal on clearing some of your karma and thought patterns. Focus with clear intent on specific conflicts and open to seeing some of the conflicts and being willing to address them. You need to be open to follow instructions and be open to paying attention. Total cost $360
    Empowerment Rituals to open the energy system and release our fears or attitudes. These are personalized to the individual. The blessing and invocation are for the direct person involved. $80-125
    Soul retrieval and clearing package. Soul retrieval, plus additional work, plus an energy clearing of the field $180
    House clearing and cleansing $100-200
    All rituals and sessions are $100 unless otherwise noted.

Life Coaching
    One on one coaching. What do you want to create in your life? Tzun Tzun will create a formula to assist in making the changes to get there. This is about integration and planning to develop a better life. Life coaching is not therapy, it is creating a road map with a direction and a plan using the ancient wisdom in the modern world in a very conscious and direct way. It is about healing and clearing your patterns or addictions if you're willing to listen.
    In person, one on one: individual sessions or package of 4-6 sessions available. Phone, Email and Skype Packages available. Call for price.
    Initiation into Life Rituals:
    To honor and initiate
    • Blessing Ceremony • Empowerment Ritual • Cleansing Ceremony • Purification Ceremony • Invocations • Rites of Passage • Transmissions of Love and Healing • Ego Cutting Ceremony
    Soul Retrieval $100-150
    The soul retrieval can accomplish in a few sessions what can take years in psychotherapy. A soul retrieval is a healing technique for reclaiming your energy when it has been lost or given away. If you are feeling a lack of motivation, feeling ungrounded, foggy, or having difficulty "feeling alive" the soul retrieval process may help. Alternatively, it can help you open up more to feelings of love and opening. Depending on the person, this process can take a minimum of 2 sessions. Additional follow-up sessions help maintain the shift.
    Extraction
    An extraction is an individual ritual. There are different forms of extractions. The purpose is to remove an entity and it's influence on a person. It's not about reasoning, it's about clearing the energies, entities and vibrations so we can be clear of their influence. $100-300 base price depending on the circumstances and the individual.
    Seriously, I hope the OP didn't really read through the site completely. Nothing about this place comes off as legitimate. This guy is out to make money without documentation of any education or credentials. He may have been born in Hong Kong, I doubt that's even true.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2011 11:54am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In every description of anything Kung Fu realated on the site, it just uses general descriptions if anything. There is conveniently no lineage listed anywhere to verify and the "Sun Dragon Golden Snake system" is not pulling up under any search that I've tried. The only martial arts pucture that they showed kind of looked like Tai Chi, or veriation thereof.

Most of the site seemed more about spiritualism and stuff like that. If you are looking at it for martial arts, I would keep on looking.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Posted On:
    11/18/2011 1:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The site is currently blocked for me, but I'll take a close look later. Generally, if it's not Lion's Roar, or something Baobom related, be skeptical. Very skeptical. If it IS Baobom related, make sure it's not run by an Asanaro affiliate.

More to come.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    11/18/2011 7:16pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, just something that comes off as weird, he uses a lot of Chinese terminology for something that has abundant Tibetan terminology.

They don't call it Kung fu or Qi Gong... or rather I'd say it would be extremely unusual for them to do so.

I'd stay far away from this guy, at least until you run this by a local Tibetan Cultural center, there's one almost in every major state. Unfortunately my source of information has been less than willing, so I'm afraid that's as much info as I can provide.

We would need someone more familiar with Tibetan culture, language, and the like, to go over this one.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/18/2011 8:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm surprised none of you commented on the "Mystery School" page. That is runaway time right there.

Posted On:
    11/18/2011 8:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Soul Retrieval $100-150
    So maybe there's hope for me after all!
    Quite reasonable too.
    Sarcasm aside, i see that Rockaway Bch., OR seminar coming up.
    Garibaldi clams are awesome. Lots of feasting potential there.
    Not so sure about that Tzun Tzun guy however, and February is too early. Brrrrr...

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/18/2011 8:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most of the REAL tibetan named martial arts are not actually Tibetan, many attached the name of Tibet to their systems to add a rather large dose of Mystique as it was hard to get there, and still is.

The legends state otherwise, but you do not see any Tibetans practicing Tibetan White Crane, Or Tibetan Lama Pai.

Interesting. It was marketing, and you know how the Chinese like to create all manner of silly terms for techniques and such.......

Posted On:
    11/18/2011 8:52pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If only we had more Tibetan sanda...
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2011 11:18pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I saw the mystery school stuff too! I also googled the golden dragon association or whatever it was and the only thing I saw was one in Australia that is into magic! So I figured I would leave it alone....just in case!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.