Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2004 7:54pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Constructing a Ki Ball::
    First, you should probably meditate if you are a beginner. After you do that, concentrate on your Tan Tien. Feel the ki in it. Send this ki to your hands. The easiest way is to think about the ki moving and concentrate on your hands. This should send the ki to your hands. Through this whole technique you should be doing the ki breathing exercise given earlier. You must move the ki slowly. Now continue to think about moving the ki, but now put your hands to your side, left hand 4 inches above your right hand or vise versa. Concentrate on the spot 2 inches between each hand. Close your eyes and visualize the ki flowing from your hands and into the space between your hands. Your hands should feel warm and tingly. They should also be pulling and pushing together as if they were magnets. You just made a ki ball.
    ::What to do with Ki Balls::
    The most abvious is to make a ki blast. But most beginners can't do this yet. Another thing to do with it is to heal. If someone is hurt, make a ki ball and put it over their body. Push the ki ball into their body, willing it to heal them. Concentrate on it healing them. Ki balls can also be used to form many techniques.
    ::Multiple Ki Balls::
    After you have mastered the technique of making ki balls, try making two ki balls. Put each hand to each side, i.e. left hand to left side, right hand to right side. Your hands should be at your waist, palms facing upward. Send your ki to each hand and into the spot two inches above each hand. This could take "will power" to get right.
    ::Ki Blast::
    A ki blast can be deadly if done correctly so use this technique wisely. First you need to make a ki ball. Then, close your eyes and visualize a beam of liht going from your hand and straight through your opponent. Build up a lot of ki in the ki ball and in your wrists. Tighten all your muscles in your body. Then, will the blast to hurt your opponent. Burst all the energy out towards him/her as you jerk your hands fofward towards your opponent. This techniue is one of the hardests to do. Don't be surprised if you can't get this the first 10 times your try. I warn you, this can really hurt someone.
    ::Ki Shield::
    First focus on the spot of your body you want the shield. Then, send a lot of ki to that spot. Do the turn ki to jing technique given earlier in this manual. Now, burst the ki out of the spot and into a plate. Concentrate on it becoming a plate over that spot. This is very hard to do.
    ::Ki Flame::
    This is also known as a ki powerup. To do this, focus on the ki in your tan tien. Release this ki throughout your body. Speed up the ki. Concentrate on it as if it were fire. Think of it as fire. Now, burst it out of your body everywhere. Visualize it as fire. This will power you up. It isn't that hard, but it will require some skill.
    Lol, Can someone say DRAGONNNNNNNNBAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2004 7:56pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These moves so much resemble DBZ moves that it's not very funny :/.

::Burning Knuckle::
    Stand in your fighting position. Draw the hand that you are going to attack with back. Now perform a ki flame power up. Force ALL the energy in the flame into your hands. Let the flame expand a little and engulf your entire hand. In your mind it should look like your hand is on fire. Focus behind your opponent and attack. Once contact is made, let the flame go as a blast. Turn your knuckle a little. Even after you've made contact, still try to reach the air behind the opponent. WARNING!: THIS ATTACK WILL CAUSE VOMMIT OF BLOOD AND CAN EVEN PARYLLIZE! USE AS A LAST RESORT!
    A dragon punch, I believe Goku uses that to kill the bad guys.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2004 7:57pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow.. i now feel dumber for having read this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2004 8:10pm

Style: Canada Goju-ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    even though i've put a few posts about ki being real, even i will admit that that is bullshido.

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    4/03/2004 8:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this was already posted and it turned out to be some cheezy as LARP.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2004 8:25pm

Style: JKD, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awww shucks, and here I wanted to throw the Kamehameha attack.

BreakDance Fighter

Posted On:
    4/03/2004 11:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wanna attack someone with a pool ladder, I thing I have a chance to win this thing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2004 12:48am

Style: JKD, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So no guns are allowed, eh? What about biological, chemical or nuclear weapons?

BreakDance Fighter

Posted On:
    4/04/2004 12:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exactly, If I can use ebola I'm sure to win.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast