Thread: Mid January Boston TD at Redline
11/17/2011 1:57pm, #1
Mid January Boston TD at Redline
Get your ego free sparring/grappling on, with your fellow Bullies, and whomever else we can get to come.
- $12 Mat fee
- Bring a cup and a mouthpiece
- You can rent handwraps, gloves, shinpads, towels and other items at $3 per item/pair.
- You can also buy safety gear, if they have it in stock
- Redline is located next to the entrance to Supreme Liquors on Mass ave, right next to the inbound Central Square T-stop entrances/exits. Walk downstairs. taaa daaa one of New England's best equipped and staffed gyms.
- Leave your ego at the door, even if you pick it up again as you leave.
- Also no shoes on the mat, so leave them at the (downstairs) door also.
- 1-5pm sometime in Mid December, so let's figure the date.
I'll be down south until the middle of the month. What's the word, Bullies?
11/17/2011 7:06pm, #2
12/08/2011 10:17pm, #3
12/12/2011 1:09am, #4
Sorry just saw this. It'll be end of month, looks like. We'll see though.
12/12/2011 8:56am, #5
12/19/2011 11:45am, #6
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Grove city penn.
- APK, Pradal Serey
if this doesnt happen till early-mid january I'd would try to come!!! would be awesome!
12/19/2011 2:32pm, #7
As it happens, that's exactly when it will end up happening.
12/22/2011 12:00pm, #8
New York MMA Examiner
- Join Date
- May 2004
- Oceanside, NY
- magic FUCKING powers!
I'm hoping my doctor tells me on January 2 that I can grapple, again. Or at least not be so horrified by the danger of it that I can push the envelope with his recommendations.
Ifn' I'm fit for it and can squeeze in an interview with some notable Boston fighter while I'm there I'm down.
12/23/2011 12:25am, #9
For me to attend, it couldn't be later than Sat the 21st. I can do Sat/Sun the early part of the month, but I'll be down south as of the 23rd...and I'm gigging the 22nd. Can we squeeze one prior to that?
That would mean our options were (assuming a weekend day):
Sat Jan 7th
Sun Jan 8th
Sat Jan 14th
Sun Jan 15th
Sat Jan 21st
Thoughts everyone? E-diddy, when is your good weekend days?
12/23/2011 10:57am, #10