--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

--Junior dos Santos Wants to Fight in Brazil--

http://www.mmatraining.com/featured/...elt-in-brazil/

How incredible would it be for JDS to fight Brock Lesnar in Brazil? Of course that would mean the UFC would have to go back there a few months after the January event they already have planned but then again didn't Dana say they wanted to fill a 100,000-capacity soccer stadium there? JDS vs. Lesnar could be the fight to do it.

Probably just wishful thinking on my part. :( lol

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyEddy View Post
    http://www.mmatraining.com/featured/...elt-in-brazil/

How incredible would it be for JDS to fight Brock Lesnar in Brazil? Of course that would mean the UFC would have to go back there a few months after the January event they already have planned but then again didn't Dana say they wanted to fill a 100,000-capacity soccer stadium there? JDS vs. Lesnar could be the fight to do it.

Probably just wishful thinking on my part. :( lol
    Lesnar's got to get past Overoids first. Not a small feat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since they just had a fight in Brazil and are scheduled for another fight in Brazil, it would be awhile before they could have a third fight there. UFC is tryin to open the doors in a number of countries at the same time, not just one.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It could be done. Dos Santos only just won the title, Lesnar v. Overeem is not until the end of December. I don't think it'd be a stretch to go to Brazil in January and then back again in June or so, which would still be considered a quick turnaround from winning the belt to defending the belt, at least for the division.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see it happening more than twice a year. UFC is going to Japan, Canada is a huge market, trying to tap Mexico as well. Can only spread the company so thin in such a short time. I'm guessing two events in Brazil next year. Then again, since their seems to be a UFC event every other weekend, maybe I'm wrong haha