Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/04/2013 1:41am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I lived under Diem in Saigon and have spent a lot of time in China, and some in Korea pre-liberalization.

Seems that sliding into fascism is fine with the few who've responded. So be it, DSAC is scary as ****. But let's just say I can't point out anything because I dared to ask why anyone needed a Browning .50 caliber M2 machine gun for self-defense.

It sounds like a bad Jeff Foxworthy joke: "If you stomp on innocent protesters while screaming USA, USA, you just might be a fascist."

Countries as diverse as Nazi Germany, Pinochet Chile, or Suharto Indonesia share things like fraudulent elections (anyone remember hanging chads and the Supreme Court appointing Bush?).
    and
    Human rights as a hindrance to the objectives of the ruling elite (nothing like the organized assaults on Occupy and private firms spying and sharing info with the FBI etc etc - maybe since I've been arrested for peace a few times I have the inside line here, but being handcuffed until you piss on yourself just might be considered fascist.

And how about whatever happened to habeas corpus? Oh, I forgot, we are in a War On Terror so it's fine to lock someone up for a couple years without charges (after all, they say they are the bad guys and if an occasional sucker like Fouad al-Rabiah takes eight years of abuse before a judge finally gets to look at his appeal of habeas corpus and lets the poor fucker free, wtf, he looked like a terrorist!).

And forgetabout cruel and unusual punishment. That Cheney & Co. had an innocent, Ibn Sheikh al-Libi tortured until he made up **** about Saddam's ties to terrorists is no biggie, after all, they got to use his made up **** to justify invading Iraq, and only a soft brained hippie would question that wonderful decision!

Fascist countries always use scapegoating as a means to divert the people’s attention from real issues and problems - opponents of fascist regimes were always labeled as terrorists and dealt with accordingly. Gee, not like Occupy and the DSAC and "joint terrorism task forces?"

Well I'm going to make a drink and give up, why bother with corporate protectionism, after all, they are people too, and who cares that fascist countries maintained enormous prison populations (USA = #1 per capita, of course) and why bother getting into media issues, Goebbels's would be proud...

the first is a great cartoon

http://blog.ourfuture.org/20090806/f...e-we-there-yet
    http://rense.com/general37/char.htm
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 1/04/2013 1:53am at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/04/2013 9:13am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh ****, more homework from Professor Paste's reading list.

It's like Reading Rainbow up in this bitch. A fucking Highlights magazine. At least have the common courtesy to break it up with a Where's Waldo every once in a while.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/04/2013 10:05am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    I lived under Diem in Saigon and have spent a lot of time in China, and some in Korea pre-liberalization.
    Diem was killed in 1963...so you lived there as a child?

Did you witness atrocities there?

If so, did the atrocities you witnessed remotely approach anything happening in the US in 2013? I truly doubt it.

In those days, nationalist troops were just as likely to open fire on a school full of communist kids as a crazy lone gunmen is in America 2013.

Times have changed.

Seems that sliding into fascism is fine with the few who've responded. So be it, DSAC is scary as ****.
    Not really.

It sounds like a bad Jeff Foxworthy joke: "If you stomp on innocent protesters while screaming USA, USA, you just might be a fascist."
    DSAC doesn't stomp on protesters. In fact, please show me evidence of anyone stomping on protesters during Occupy while chanting fascist epithets.

Countries as diverse as Nazi Germany, Pinochet Chile, or Suharto Indonesia share things like fraudulent elections (anyone remember hanging chads and the Supreme Court appointing Bush?).
    That was twelve years ago. Bush is gone.

Human rights as a hindrance to the objectives of the ruling elite (nothing like the organized assaults on Occupy
    Show me one "assault" on Occupy. I mean a real one, not some tear gas and a bloody nose. Show us what a fascist assault on protesters in America 2013 looks like.

No, assault is what happened when those miners in Africa stormed government troops over the summer and were mowed down by machinegun fire.

See the difference? How many folks died in Occupy?

and private firms spying and sharing info with the FBI etc etc -
    Coca Cola and Kellogg's (cereal) firms aren't spying on you. They are part of DSAC too. Why? Because they are big parts of the national food supply. Maybe it's not the "Big Brother" deux ex machina you keep creating.

maybe since I've been arrested for peace a few times I have the inside line here, but being handcuffed until you piss on yourself just might be considered fascist.
    No, it's not fascist whatsoever, proving to me that in all your years you've decided fascist means "I can't do whatever I want".

"Arrested for peace" that's a good one. Whatever you were doing probably wasn't "peace". Even if it was a sit-in, you were probably knowingly breaking the law, right?

And how about whatever happened to habeas corpus?
    It's still there in the law last I checked and working for millions of Americans.

And forgetabout cruel and unusual punishment.
    Also still there.

Fascist countries always use scapegoating as a means to divert the people’s attention from real issues and problems - opponents of fascist regimes were always labeled as terrorists and dealt with accordingly. Gee, not like Occupy and the DSAC and "joint terrorism task forces?"
    In other news, the police monitor large mobs because there are risks whenever crowds gather, especially when anarchists have infiltrated the crowd who would love nothing more than to send the herd stampeding into trouble.

Well I'm going to make a drink and give up, why bother with corporate protectionism, ]
    I think you have way too many conspiracies going on in your head to ever talk honestly about a single one of them.

It's Bush, it's FBI, it's DSAC, it's Italian Blackshirts working as private security contractors, it's everyone.

Or maybe it's no one, and you're just scared of your own shadow.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/04/2013 10:19am at .

Posted On:
    1/04/2013 10:15am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pat check out what a real "assault on protestors" looks like.

If this happens here, I'll sign up for your newsletter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2013 11:25am

Style: grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But let's just say I can't point out anything because I dared to ask why anyone needed a Browning .50 caliber M2 machine gun for self-defense.
    It's for defense against the fascists.

William Binney was a senior NSA crypto-mathematician largely responsible for automating the agency’s worldwide eavesdropping network.

“We are, like, that far from a turnkey totalitarian state”
    http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/201...tacenter/all/1
    The article is about the NSA building a facility in Utah that will process yottabytes of information.

Posted On:
    1/04/2013 11:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    William Binney is, of course, a big idiot good at math and being a retired paranoid.

Only an NSA egghead like that would make the leap from passively monitoring traffic to "totalitarian state" seeing how I could easily defeat their "totalitarian monitoring" by using the US postal service or for that matter, their "totalitarian methods" with a decent lawyer from the yellow pages.

Yes, using your mailbox defeats the NSA daily, no matter the yottabytes they can review.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/04/2013 11:44am at . Reason: Sorry NSA! Don't be mad...I still love you.

Posted On:
    1/04/2013 12:28pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ten Ways the Occupy Movement Changes Everything

Bush Gore decision was an example of why the us is not fascist. A branch of government decided a case involving one state. This alone could not decide the election unless their was 1) a close race outside of Florida and 2) a close race in Florida. Multiple areas of government and power led to seating a president that still HAD to face an election in four years. Gore did not even run in the next election. Bush left office and Obama took office unchallenged by Bush. Where is the facism?

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/04/2013 12:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You want to read this? Probably not, but atleast watch the first part of the video I posted above, it's funny and true - and a cartoon, so it's easy to watch. http://www.columbuspolice.org/Units/...rorismmemo.pdf or http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/...terrorism.html

[QUOTE=W. Rabbit;2752525]Pat check out what a real "assault on protestors" looks like.

If this happens here, I'll sign up for your newsletter.

[/QUO3TE]You're correct. It can't, won't and didn't happen here. You mentioned living a day under a dictator, I responded. Been there several times. Worst was Tibet.

You say I was breaking the law to get arrested. That's the point. In the most striking example, it was lawful to gas Jews, it is lawful to share information, plans, techniques with private and public institutions that target protests and then call themselves ANTI_TERRORISTS. It's interesting that all the big guys are part of DSAC.

The definition of fascism used by Mussolini is the “merger of state and corporate power“.

Meanwhile corporations increasingly run the US. We can debate Glass-Steagall Act and the Commodity Futures Modernization Act (credit default swaps), TARP bailout, HSBC drug money and Trading With the Enemy Act, etc etc til the cows come home, but it's hard not to conclude that policies and tax dollars don't go towards working for the common good (health education, eradicating poverty, improving infrastructure?), but to propping up corrupt financial institutions to continue their criminal activity. Oh, I forgot, it's lawful (and just??) that prez of Countrywide rips off >$500 mil and gets fined less that $0.10 on the dollar. Democracy has failed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jacksonstate.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	14294  

Last edited by patfromlogan; 1/04/2013 1:33pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2013 1:30pm

Style: grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    William Binney is, of course, a big idiot good at math and being a retired paranoid.

Only an NSA egghead like that would make the leap from passively monitoring traffic to "totalitarian state" seeing how I could easily defeat their "totalitarian monitoring" by using the US postal service or for that matter, their "totalitarian methods" with a decent lawyer from the yellow pages.

Yes, using your mailbox defeats the NSA daily, no matter the yottabytes they can review.
    To be fair, his statement says we are close to a turnkey totalitarian state. So we are close to the point where our government could turn totalitarian if they wanted, not that we are in a totalitarian state.

And, regardless, I feel that the passive monitoring is a breach of privacy and would like the NSA to **** off. Plus, the postal service is way slow, I want to be able to txt all my drug and arms deals.

Posted On:
    1/04/2013 1:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're correct. It can't, won't and didn't happen here. You mentioned living a day under a dictator, I responded. Been there several times. Worst was Tibet.
    So you agree that living in America even with its advanced spy networks is nothing like living under Hitler, Pinochet, Diem, or anyone else.

Because the irony is there ARE places in the world right now where they monitor the internet AND arrest/kill you for civil disobedience (Syria).

I just watched one of the largest protests in the history of the country (Occupy) go down without any nationwide martial law (Italy), or people disappearing (Pinochet), or clearly being shipped off in containers for genocide (Germany).

You say I was breaking the law to get arrested. That's the point.
    It's still not "peace". It's instigation because you had an agenda. That was my point. "Peace" is a term often co-opted by instigators of all kinds, lawful and otherwise.

Getting "arrested for peace" is not peaceful. Hitler nearly conquered Europe by offering peace to his enemies right before he invaded them. How you like them Godwin apples, since you are so fond of referencing Nazis?

In the most striking example, it was lawful to gas Jews, it is lawful to share information, plans, techniques with private and public institutions that target protests and then call themselves ANTI_TERRORISTS.
    DSAC doesn't target protests. It targets specific types of protester, namely the ones that want to cause mayhem and anarchy. And if you deny that these types are not in the masses, waiting for the right moment to yell "Fire", you're naive considering your experiences.

Meanwhile corporations increasingly run the US.
    Someone has to do it, half the country is fat and lazy.

Democracy has failed.
    Not until the Hueys have to come airlift us to safety.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/04/2013 1:45pm at .