Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/04/2011 10:46pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/04...s-occupy-camp/

Oh, and the pillars of society are here: http://www.verumserum.com/?p=33490

Most of us work don't we? I've been working and paying taxes since I was 14 in 1983. I had a bad spell in 2009 when I was out of work for a couple months, I moved and got another job. Do what you have to do! suck it up and look for a job. I'm willing to bet the majority of the OWS people are already on the take from the rest of us taxpayers. Your enemy is yourselves, not the 1% you claim. If corporations or small businesses can't create jobs, you can't work. simple as that. If that doesn't meet your satisfaction, hell create your own company! I don't know of another country where it is as easy to do.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    12/04/2011 11:12pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/04...s-occupy-camp/

Oh, and the pillars of society are here: http://www.verumserum.com/?p=33490

Most of us work don't we? I've been working and paying taxes since I was 14 in 1983. I had a bad spell in 2009 when I was out of work for a couple months, I moved and got another job. Do what you have to do! suck it up and look for a job. I'm willing to bet the majority of the OWS people are already on the take from the rest of us taxpayers. Your enemy is yourselves, not the 1% you claim. If corporations or small businesses can't create jobs, you can't work. simple as that. If that doesn't meet your satisfaction, hell create your own company! I don't know of another country where it is as easy to do.
    "I have no idea what the Occupy movement is about and I wish that even more of my tax money would be given to Wall Street criminals."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/04/2011 11:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA View Post
    "I have no idea what the Occupy movement is about and I wish that even more of my tax money would be given to Wall Street criminals."
    "I'm a douchebag who has nothing of substance to say"

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/04/2011 11:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Considering the results of the government sponsored wars on poverty, drugs, and terrorism....an Occupy Now inspired War on Corporations might be just what we need to get the econcomy back on track.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    12/04/2011 11:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I'm a douchebag who has nothing of substance to say"
    Only 48% of young people are employed. What jobs do you expect them to get?

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/youth.nr0.htm

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/04/2011 11:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2011 12:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/youth.nr0.htm
    You are looking at data that reports a demographic who is working at present and compares such data to the past. I contend the same age group as compared to the past is not expected to work by their parents, or anyone else for that matter. I personally sought out a job when I was 14 because my mother was not going to buy me a car, I had to do it myself. At some point you are responsible for your own well being, you should not expect or desire that your government take care of you, wipe your nose, or ass, or anything else.

This: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Does not mean we get a free ride.

Posted On:
    12/05/2011 2:38am

Style: Sambo n3wb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I worked on this kid after he was hit in the face with a baton and shoved to the ground.

From the Oregonian
    Portland Police Bureau spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson said Sunday that he doubted that.

"I talked with sergeants last night," Simpson said. "It's pretty unlikely we hit someone in the face with a baton."

Had Prettyman put up enough resistance to be struck, he would have been among those arrested.
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2011 1:15pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post

I worked on this kid after he was hit in the face with a baton and shoved to the ground.

From the Oregonian
    Portland Police Bureau spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson said Sunday that he doubted that.

"I talked with sergeants last night," Simpson said. "It's pretty unlikely we hit someone in the face with a baton."

Had Prettyman put up enough resistance to be struck, he would have been among those arrested.
    Just to clarify, did you witness him being hit with a baton and shoved to the ground or did you treat him and that was the version of events he gave or that his injuries were consistent with.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    12/05/2011 7:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are looking at data that reports a demographic who is working at present and compares such data to the past. I contend the same age group as compared to the past is not expected to work by their parents, or anyone else for that matter. I personally sought out a job when I was 14 because my mother was not going to buy me a car, I had to do it myself. At some point you are responsible for your own well being, you should not expect or desire that your government take care of you, wipe your nose, or ass, or anything else.

This: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Does not mean we get a free ride.
    There aren't enough jobs for these people.