228885 Bullies, 4799 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 12345 67891555 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 3:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    And some people are still holding on to Victorian-Edwardian era Social Darwinism because being a Sociopath gives them a throbbing one and the idea of an equitable society scares them.
    There will never be an equitable society, because the idea that all people are created equally is the biggest myth ever perpetrated in western society. I'm not standing around bitching and moaning because I don't get as much ***** as Brad Pitt. Those dirty bastards camping on the streets shouldn't be bitching because they don't make as much money as someone else.

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 3:31pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    There will never be an equitable society, because the idea that all people are created equally is the biggest myth ever perpetrated in western society. I'm not standing around bitching and moaning because I don't get as much ***** as Brad Pitt. Those dirty bastards camping on the streets shouldn't be bitching because they don't make as much money as someone else.
    To quote the inimitable Randall from Clerks: "I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule."

But, actually, "all men are created equal" does not mean what you think it means. It is grounded in natural law, through Locke and Hobbes, and it means that all people have the same rights and are equal before the law. We do not believe in, for example, categorical differences by birth between nobility and commoners. Only a fool would believe that every person has the same gifts and abilities or that, even given the same gifts and abilities, everyone would have the same outcomes.

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 4:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    How is it when someone says get of your ass and work it makes them a republician? Face facts people we all want change we all want to get out of struggeling to make a living we all want to live in relative peace and security. The way of doing this is going to be different for everyone because we all think our way is the best no one is openingthemselves up for compromise. So we will be left with a stale mate.

Who here is in favor of a flate tax? Who is against it? Why?

Personally I'm in favor because everyone will pay their fair share. I know my taxes will go up some but I'm willing to make that sacrifice as long as everyone in America is doing it. Why is this wrong?

I know that this will cause a shift in the job bases for accountants but after talking to a few guys who are accountants they would love to not have to fool with taxes.
    Just for the record I was not calling him a republican because he wanted people to get off their asses and work. I was calling him a republican because he was acting like an ass about it. I believe people should work for their toys, but for fucks sake there has to be jobs to work.

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 4:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I believe people should work for their toys, but for fucks sake there has to be jobs to work.
    There are.
    They just happen to be jobs most "upper class" people don't want.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 4:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Just for the record I was not calling him a republican because he wanted people to get off their asses and work. I was calling him a republican because he acting like an ass about it. I believe people should work for their toys, but for fucks sake there has to be jobs to work.
    Waaaahhhh!!!! Waaaahhhhhh!!!! But...there..are...no.....jobs!!!!!!!!!

Shut. The. ****. Up. First of all, there are jobs. If you want to get one, concentrate on not being in the bottom half of society when it comes to education and job skills. Secondly, if you can't find a job learn how to do something, identify a need in the marketplace and become an entrepreneur. It's like magic.

True story...Yesterday my wife found out her current job will come to an end in a couple months. Today she has a new job lined up. BAM! That's how we fucking roll. How did she do it? By networking, by always doing a great job, by building a reputation for herself, by having skills, by not being the kind of fuckwad that whines on city streets about how bad she's got it.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 4:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Waaaahhhh!!!! Waaaahhhhhh!!!! But...there..are...no.....jobs!!!!!!!!!

Shut. The. ****. Up. First of all, there are jobs. If you want to get one, concentrate on not being in the bottom half of society when it comes to education and job skills. Secondly, if you can't find a job learn how to do something, identify a need in the marketplace and become an entrepreneur. It's like magic.

True story...Yesterday my wife found out her current job will come to an end in a couple months. Today she has a new job lined up. BAM! That's how we fucking roll. How did she do it? By networking, by always doing a great job, by building a reputation for herself, by having skills, by not being the kind of fuckwad that whines on city streets about how bad she's got it.
    Please..fucking spare me. There are plenty of well educated individuals who have been and were out of work despite being qualified, hard working people...and please...stop with the **** about "go learn to do something else". Taking up a whole new career and learning a whole new skillset isn't that fucking easy unless you have someone who is going to help support you along the way. With a married couple, it's easier...with a single individual, it's not.

And your true story? How did your wife do it again...oh yeah..."networking", which is company double-speak for "I know someone that I've shmoozed enough in order to throw me a bone". I seriously doubt her 'reputation' and 'skills' was all there was to it. I've spent 20 years in retail with major corporations...I know all about how "networking" actually works, so save it for someone who doesn't know any better.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 4:57pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of all, there are jobs. If you want to get one, concentrate on not being in the bottom half of society when it comes to education and job skills.
    I'm just gonna leave this here for posterity. I'd highlight the hilarious parts but they're all hilarious.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 5:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as I can tell, the Occupier's plans look something like this:

1. A bunch of people move out into the parks.
    2. ?????????????????????????
    3. Utopia!

At least the Tea Party had/has
    A. A goal (Lower taxes, less government)
    B. Some sort of idea on how they were going to reach said goal. (Vote in politicians who promised lower taxes and less government)

Nor am I impressed with how they consider themselves the equivalent of the Christians martyred by Nero because they are OUTSIDE! IN THE COLD! WITH SLEEPING BAGS! as these are activities Poppa Tortelli had his kids performing to "build character" at the age of 5.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 5:13pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You maced your kids and beat them with batons?

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 5:13pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of all, there are jobs. If you want to get one, concentrate on not being in the bottom half of society when it comes to education and job skills.
    Or, focus on being an elephant. You'd always have a job giving people elephant rides.
Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 12345 67891555 ... LastLast