Page 11 of 72 First ... 7891011121314152161 ... Last
  1. #101
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    I've done it a number of times while working new jobs where people were actual willing to take me in and educate me. It's called building a skillset. You should look into it.



    So the whole idea behind getting married is so you can have a spouse that will work and pay all the bills while you piddle your way through "school" so you can "pick up new skills". I'm glad you clarified that a spouse=tool. I'm sure your wife appreciates it.



    Obviously your wife was just more successful at planting her lips on the right ass and the other person liked it so much that they want her around all the time. It's also obvious that you don't understand what goes on between the lines with 'networking'.
    El Oh El. Nice try.

    Boy, I've got more skill in each individual pubic hair than you've got in your entire body. Piddle through school while my wife supports me? Bwaaahahahahaha!!!!! I'm able to learn new skills at my leisure because I've worked to have a successful career. Now new **** is just gravy. I've got my bona fides, nigga!

    In fact, I'm a white collar professional and I'm taking weekend classes to learn a blue collar trade just for funsies. Just one of many things I'm interested in and do well. I'm kind of like that dude on the Dos Equis commercials.

    On top of kicking ass at work, my wife is also taking classes to learn new ****. Like I said, that's just how we roll. It's laughable that you think networking is about kissing ass. If that's what you think, you're doing it wrong.

  2. #102
    FinalLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,050
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    You didn't think I was actually going to READ all that bullshit, did you?
    Ah, look...another "TL;DR" perpetrator.

    See, what devil is really saying: "You didn't think I was going to read something that might reveal that my arguments have no merit, did you?"

  3. #103
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    Ah, look...another "TL;DR" perpetrator.

    See, what devil is really saying: "You didn't think I was going to read something that might reveal that my arguments have no merit, did you?"
    Bullshido is for fun. No way in hell I'd do something as fucking tedious as reading one of Pat's posts without getting paid for it.

  4. #104
    FinalLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,050
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    El Oh El. Nice try.

    Boy, I've got more skill in each individual pubic hair than you've got in your entire body. Piddle through school while my wife supports me? Bwaaahahahahaha!!!!! I'm able to learn new skills at my leisure because I've worked to have a successful career. Now new **** is just gravy. I've got my bona fides, nigga!

    In fact, I'm a white collar professional and I'm taking weekend classes to learn a blue collar trade just for funsies. Just one of many things I'm interested in and do well. I'm kind of like that dude on the Dos Equis commercials.

    On top of kicking ass at work, my wife is also taking classes to learn new ****. Like I said, that's just how we roll. It's laughable that you think networking is about kissing ass. If that's what you think, you're doing it wrong.
    Backpedal much?

    This is why I love the Internet...you can pretend to be anyone and anything you want.

    Oh, and unless your a substantial number of years over 41...do us both a favor and don't call me 'boy'. I really don't need to figure into your homoerotic fantasies.

  5. #105
    FinalLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,050
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Bullshido is for fun. No way in hell I'd do something as fucking tedious as reading one of Pat's posts without getting paid for it.
    Of course not. Why read something that might point out where you're wrong? You gotta avoid that ****.

    You know, like all pussies do.

  6. #106

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    322
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Why do you talk like a douchebag? Are you British?


    So when you have no reasonable rejoinder you immediately descend into
    deflective ad hominem. How utterly unsurprising.


    An nope I'm not British you poncey berk. I'm American , now exactly
    how would that be particularly germane to the subject?

  7. #107
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm actually for the movement. I believe there needs to be a massive societal shift. I believe we (Americans in particular) need answers as to why tax dollars were used to bail out rich fat cunts who ended up paying themselves obscene amounts in bonus money for fucking **** up in the global economy further for the rest of the world, all while flipping the bird and screaming, "**** you". I believe there is a conspiracy on some level that protects the super rich from losing their status as super rich. However, I do not have the time to "occupy" space and "waste" time getting to the bottom of every theory, every accusation and I certainly don't have time or the energy to pen some massive manifesto on how to cure the worlds monetary ills.

    Then again, I am also too busy making the most out of the opportunities that come my way. Remember, I live in Australia, the world is jealous of our economy. Look at it like this, I will benefit from a NWO, but for now, I will sit on the foundation of the world with other productive people and a broom and watch people pile up in the basement with their hands out, pushing on those columns that support the super rich and their paper houses they have built high above the foundations. When those fat rich cunts fall and their paper flutters down around me, I'll grab my broom like all the other productive members of society, I'll sweep up what I need and I will make a nice living on the foundation of society. I will give to charity, because not everyone is created equal. I will work hard and provide for mine. But I will not hear some dumb **** from Hicksvilleghettoside tell me, without ever being a productive member of society, that them bankers is what done it.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  8. #108
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    DKJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Wrong right from the jump. Have you got kids? If so have
    you priced decent schools lately , priced an Ivy League school
    have you?

    And there are one hell of a lot of good to great state schools
    across this country that aren't " names". What school one attends
    is often a function of finances.

    Where we *are* in agreement is in the productivity factor , with
    the caveat that I would tend to lend more credence to the individual
    who busted their ass to work their way through a state school than
    to the individual who sat back and let daddy pay his way through
    Cornell , Rutgers , Stanford , Rice etc.
    Lol to this one. I know several people from Rice who'd run intellectual circles around 90% of people out there.

    Shut the **** up, of course schools cost a **** load. I applied for hundreds of ridiculous scholarships to be able to afford going to college and took out some loans as well. I worked every summer since I was 15 to help fund it. You're right though, state schools are just as good. Even after college I took a **** job until I moved to become a contract employee at an agency. I sleep on my friends couch and ride the train to work. I feel **** all sympathy for those who "can't find a job". There's only so many museum curator and non-profit jobs out there. Harden the **** up.

    I do however agree with the investment banks creating billions of phony derivatives to profit off of made up bullshit. That and I am concerned over corporate influence in government.

  9. #109
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    Backpedal much?

    This is why I love the Internet...you can pretend to be anyone and anything you want.

    Oh, and unless your a substantial number of years over 41...do us both a favor and don't call me 'boy'. I really don't need to figure into your homoerotic fantasies.
    I never backpedal and I'm the most honest ************ you'll ever meet.

  10. #110
    patfromlogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hilo Island of Hawaii
    Posts
    8,885
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Well Pat I'd say you brought it back on topic in one
    fell swoop. That pie chart says it all.
    Thanks.

    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Page 11 of 72 First ... 7891011121314152161 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO