Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 9:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I am sure I will be in a better position to benefit from it than a whole heap of no hopers who are trying to enact change because it's easier than working..
    Wrong: Occupy numbers swell greatly on weekends because working people join. (and you kinda sound like an asshole... Do you need some hippies luvin'? Maybe you need to have some hippie cutie pie smoke you out then suck you off and make you smile (and then you'll be happy)?

Christ, I started this damn thread and now it's loooong. And as far as I'm concerned, as usual, way off topic. But what the ****. I made a reply to the first one.

Somewhat random pics.

and again, if it's not exactly sinking the **** in. I keep saying the same fucking thing, too bad battlefields and the rest of the goofs can't seem to SEE it:
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 10:17pm

Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Pat I'd say you brought it back on topic in one
    fell swoop. That pie chart says it all.

it's the BANKS FOLKS!!!!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 10:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Your utopian world where everyone is responsible , self sufficient
    and productive is no less idealistic and unrealistic than the utopia
    some of the OWS crowd seems to espouse.
    You obviously haven't read many of my posts if you think I have a utopian worldview. My outlook is very simple. Let the turds sink to the bottom of the bowl.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 10:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fucking pie charts? Really? I thought Republicans were supposed to be boring.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 10:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    You obviously haven't read many of my posts if you think I have a utopian worldview. My outlook is very simple. Let the turds sink to the bottom of the bowl.

On the contrary , the view you espouse within the above is
    unrealistic and utopian , there will *always* be those who
    don't look like you , think like you etc. that you will consider
    " turds" because they didn't " go to the right school" or
    some other nebulous qualifier.

I doubt seriously that they'll all just " sink to the bottom"
    as you so desire.

You rather seem to desire an entirely homogenous
    society , others of us prefer some variety.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 10:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fucking pie charts? Really? I thought Republicans were supposed to be boring.

That's your rebuttal? That's ALL?

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 10:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the contrary , the view you espouse within the above is
    unrealistic and utopian , there will *always* be those who
    don't look like you , think like you etc. that you will consider
    " turds" because they didn't " go to the right school" or
    some other nebulous qualifier.

I doubt seriously that they'll all just " sink to the bottom"
    as you so desire.

You rather seem to desire an entirely homogenous
    society , others of us prefer some variety.
    Why do you talk like a douchebag? Are you British?

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 10:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's your rebuttal? That's ALL?
    You didn't think I was actually going to READ all that bullshit, did you?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 10:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Taking up a new skill is easy as fucking pie. I'm doing it right now. While I have a job. While everything is cool. Instead of resting on my laurels. So if **** hits the fan I have options. So if **** doesn't hit the fan I have increased marketability. It's called foresight. It's way harder than wallowing in self pity, but it's pretty effective. You should try it sometime.
    I've done it a number of times while working new jobs where people were actual willing to take me in and educate me. It's called building a skillset. You should look into it.

You're right, things are easier when you're married and have someone else to count on. Another important life decision overlooked by many.
    So the whole idea behind getting married is so you can have a spouse that will work and pay all the bills while you piddle your way through "school" so you can "pick up new skills". I'm glad you clarified that a spouse=tool. I'm sure your wife appreciates it.

Obviously, you are a failure at networking. My wife didn't kiss anyone's ass. To the contrary, she has been pursued by a potential employer for quite some time because someone she has worked with in the past knows she would be an asset to her company. All my wife had to do was give her a call, and she had the job. Networking.
    Obviously your wife was just more successful at planting her lips on the right ass and the other person liked it so much that they want her around all the time. It's also obvious that you don't understand what goes on between the lines with 'networking'.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 10:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooh, ooh! Me, me! This one's easy.

1. People are bigger pussies than ever before.
    2. Brainwashing about equality. People have been deluded into thinking everyone should be able to drive a Mercedes and live in a palace. Expectations are too high. People overextend themselves trying to obtain **** that is beyond their means. When they can't make it happen they blame it on the economy.
    3. Bullshit college degrees. Motherfuckers get a degree from Phoenix online and think they can go compete with a guy who went to Princeton. Wrong. We get a bunch of stats about college grads who can't get jobs, but a fuckton of them went to Mickey Mouse University.
    ****...you are stupid, you know that?

1. Yes, because when someone doesn't confirm to YOUR standards, that makes them a *****. You understand that YOU are a ***** to someone out there, right? Gonna throw down with him like a real man to see who the ***** is? Neanderthal much?
    2. You obviously do not understand that equality movement has nothing to do with material ownership.
    3. Right, because attendance at an Ivy League University automatically makes you more competent than someone who didn't go to an Ivy League school...LOL...and you talk about other people being brainwashed? So...if I got a Bachelors Degree in Economics from Princeton and some other guy got his from Cal State University, Northridge....I am automatically more competent in my field than he is...even though my GPA is like 2.5 and his 3.75...oh and we're not going to look at individual ability or merit. I got the prettier degree, so I'm better.

Christ, you're pathetic.
Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 678910 111213142060 ... LastLast