Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2009 4:39pm

Style: martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Looking for Kickboxing & MMA Sparring Partners in Northwest Indiana

Hi, I stay in the Northwest Indiana area and train at the World Gym in Highland, Indiana because that is the only gym out in my area that will allow their members to spar and train with each other in the martial arts openly. Also before this person got his own gym down the street from them former WEC Bantamweight Champion Miguel Torres trained out of that location for 3 years. I'm not style or competition type discriminatory as long as the person wants to help me out improve my current fighting skills and to help me accomplish my future goals as well as theirs I'll be more than happy to train and spar with them. If you can help me out or if you're looking for another human punching bag (I'm a striker with an extremely small amount of experience on groundwork and submissions. So someone with a good BJJ or Submission Wrestling background would beat me really easily because of my lack of formal training in groundwork.) please contact me at ronin7411@yahoo.com to see if we can talk about training and sparring with each other. Also if you want bring your friends and any other people you know that stay in the Northwest Indiana area that would like to fight in Kickboxing and MMA the more people we can spar and train with the better. Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 4:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just updating this post so that its current I'm still looking for people to train with in my area.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2010 6:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I finally found someone to train with me he's currently in the Army and uses Modern Army Combatives plus he's trying out for Special Forces so that helps me out in the combat aspect of using my martial arts skills in the real world. We're still looking for more people to train with in my area so drop me line if you're in the NW Indiana area and are looking for people to train with it doesn't matter what kind of martial arts background you come from as long as you want to train with us you're more than welcome to join us.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 3:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys, I just thought that I should update this thread a little bit. I got another training partner that is into BJJ to improve my ground game off of my threads on Sherdog. But to help me out with my striking even more I'm working with a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do for free at his school. If anybody from the NW Indiana area sees this thread and wants to do some training drop me a line we would be more than happy to train with you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 10:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just updating this thread so that its current really soon I'm going to be getting free roam over the TKD school in Gary because my training partners who know BJJ are teaching the TKD instructor for free so hit me up if anybody feels like training with us.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2010 12:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys just thought that I should update this thread a little bit I got a time slot at Old Firehouse Community Center where anybody can come in to train for free on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at 2pm-5pm. If anybody is free at those times and days here is the address:

Old Firehouse Community Center

6055 West 29th Avenue.

Gary, IN. 46406

hope to see some of you there eventually.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2010 5:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just updating this thread so that its current

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2010 12:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I decided to go more public with my search for people to train with and got some profiles on Meetup check them out.

http://www.meetup.com/Demolition-MMA/

http://www.meetup.com/NW-Indiana-Mar...kourists-Club/

http://www.meetup.com/Black-Dragon-N...u-Study-Group/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2010 11:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm throwing in OFCC for any Throwdowns that Bullshido feels like doing plus less red tape involved to get the Throwdown done. Just hit me up if anybody on here feels like doing anything out of it I can hook you up.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/05/2010 11:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    id like 2 train wit u depending on when u train im a white belt at bjj and i train at home at boxing i live in hammond
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast