Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2011 10:35am

Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Any chance you're willing to spend some time on the Kenpo/Kempo claims?
    I can attempt to do some research , but right off the bat I seriously doubt they'll lead to Parker , Castro , Kuoha or the Tracy's , it's almost sure as **** going to be a bunch of crap similar to Hargraves , Villari and the like.

I'll start working it though , do you want me to post it here or send it to you p.m.if I end up with anything worthwhile?

EDIT: is there a close up of that patch on his gi? Looks like a knockoff of a Parker System patch , if it is he better have the lineage to back it up or there might be some folks upset in the Parker camp.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2011 11:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YEAH Definite rats nest , this is where Olah socalled 9th dan in " Dragon Kenpo" leads , note the equally ridiculous claims. This is like a damned onion with successively rotten layers.

http://chiduce.tripod.com/id31.html

Oh and the WKKN he lists doesn't seem to exist.

In the link above I can likely run this down up to Jay T Will and a little past it through Hutchinson and Hoover , and just those two being involved is enough stink for me at this point.
    Last edited by Jazzman; 11/19/2011 11:06am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2011 11:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hhmmmm , not directly applicable to Olah but what with the Jay T. Will connection on some of this I smell David Harris in this mix somewhere.

And they aren't showing up anywhere in the Tracy or Parker trees.There was some controversy years back as to Hutchinson , but then Parker died and I guess that issue got left behind in all the dustup after.

and another edit: like I said......a bad onion. Hows this for some duck and cover your ass crap. read the whole sight if you have time.

http://kenpoqigong.webs.com/
    Last edited by Jazzman; 11/19/2011 11:28am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2011 11:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What we have here folks is an alphabet soup of bullshit organisations supporting each other and the same fairly goodsized group of alleged masters throwing paper at each other.

Scroll down and catch the " Only Certified 12 Dan In The World".

http://www.internationalgrandmasters...com/index.html

Don't miss the three in the middle , you'll see who I mean , and what the hell is Wally Jay doing in this mix of bullshit artists with scum like Ashida Kim?
    Last edited by Jazzman; 11/19/2011 11:37am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/19/2011 11:44am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    I can attempt to do some research , but right off the bat I seriously doubt they'll lead to Parker , Castro , Kuoha or the Tracy's , it's almost sure as **** going to be a bunch of crap similar to Hargraves , Villari and the like.

I'll start working it though , do you want me to post it here or send it to you p.m.if I end up with anything worthwhile?

EDIT: is there a close up of that patch on his gi? Looks like a knockoff of a Parker System patch , if it is he better have the lineage to back it up or there might be some folks upset in the Parker camp.
    If you would, please post your findings here.

and

Thank You

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2011 11:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And just when you finally thought after 30 years that the Parker folks were King in the Ken(m)po world at obfuscating simple concepts we give you the evolution of.

Hoover..........

http://www.sokehooverarticles.webs.com/

EDIT (again) lookie here , take a gander at that top name , isn't that Billy Joe Blythe's buddy in the video , the one that carried out the ass whipping?

http://sokehooverarticles.webs.com/dkkcidirectorate.htm
    Last edited by Jazzman; 11/19/2011 11:54am at .

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    11/19/2011 12:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Attachment 12852

Slightly older than me.

LOL at the striped pants.

he's also a pretty well known detective.

FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/19/2011 12:23pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm seeing a lot of these folks changing their webpages and face book information.

This in the past two weeks.

Hard to bring down a decade of deceit in short time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2011 12:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if there's enough here to move this sordid mess to the Frauds forum?

It's pretty much as I suspected , only worse. Now keep in mind that the lineages are going to get murky here , Kempo in general having been much exploited by hucksters.

Roughly speaking the lineages that really matter are through Parker , the Tracys , Kuoha, Castro and Nick Cerio ( not taking into account the Kajukenbo folks here) and of course Jack Long who we all knowed turned out to be freaking scum of the first water , but Jack could fight , as a side note there is some degree of scuttlebutt evidence through the old Bay Area Kem(n)po community that Jack Long *actually* did get his Dan rank from the infamous John Keehan
    ..........yeah yeah I know , and nope there is no hard evidence , but in those days there were also lotsa folks promoted via the old " fight for it" method. Trias once told me that Keehan was one of the roughest fighters around of that era and just flat out *good*........anyway I digress......

Olah's " Dragon Kenpo" is relatively speaking going to be at the very best very watered down Parker far down stream from the original dilution.

Jay T. Will was a legitimate Parker promoted and ranked and damn good fighter and Black Belt. Hutchison was a student of Will's for a while , that much is defintely verifiable , so far whether he made Dan rank or not isn't. He claims ( I think I posted the site) that his stuff is an " Evolution of American Kenpo (Parker)" , yet he also claims and makes longwinded justification for the claim that it " goes back to Shaolin".............I mean really where have we heard this **** before?

And if y'all start roundy-rounding thes websites and all these " Councils of GrNadsMasters" you'll notice the same names turning up , and you'll find links to bozos that have long since been addressed here on Bullshido such as Dux and Ashida Kim.

Like I said , Olah is merely the current head sticking up on this Medusa like ball of freaking vipers.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2011 12:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hhhmmm just got a call back from Hawaii , evidently Hutchison at some point made a claim of being either Shidan or Godan under Parker.

He's not in Parkers direct promotion list that's for sure. How does this affect the Olah issue? Well right off the bat the entire " Dragon Kenpo" system seems to be a bit uuhhhhh " fuzzy" , yeah that's it. And I doubt Olah's rank there came from Hutchinson , it's going to from Hoover or even further down...maybe.........he is claiming 9 Dan and Hoover only claims Hachidan.........

At any rate just the Kempo stuff alone is enough to blow Olah's ship of fools to kingdom come. Much less all the other claims. Should be interesting when I start running down the " Combat Kenpo" stuff , waddaya wanna bet Carter Hargraves turns up in there somewhere?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast