Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    383
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is not the same guy. Chosun Ninja lives in Southern California and he does not own an actual school location building. This is not Greg Park the Chosun Ninja. This is some other korean guy. There are tons of Koreans with the last name Park and who call themselves Master Park.

  2. #12
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, if our ninja friend did some realy studying up on Hebrew, he would know that those names could have up to several meanings or translations ea., so mix and match away...

    oh wait.... dead horse.... wheeeee
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  3. #13
    stray_bullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    263
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Park is to Koreans what Smith is to the English. Very common last name.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canton, OH
    Posts
    52
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew WA View Post
    This is not the same guy. Chosun Ninja lives in Southern California and he does not own an actual school location building. This is not Greg Park the Chosun Ninja. This is some other korean guy. There are tons of Koreans with the last name Park and who call themselves Master Park.
    If this is true, is there some other reason this guy doesn't warrant investigation of some kind? I mean, there are a lot of red flags pointing toward it being a McDojo

  5. #15
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Southpaw View Post
    If this is true, is there some other reason this guy doesn't warrant investigation of some kind? I mean, there are a lot of red flags pointing toward it being a McDojo
    That's usually on the OP (in this case you,) or whoever wants to pick up the investigation. Moderated user-driven content, comrade.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  6. #16
    Uncle Skippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out West, USA
    Posts
    2,334
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Southpaw View Post
    If this is true, is there some other reason this guy doesn't warrant investigation of some kind? I mean, there are a lot of red flags pointing toward it being a McDojo
    McDojo and Bullshido are 2 separate things, neither mutually exclusive nor joined at the hip.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO