Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    11/13/2011 11:58am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because of this, even if you're a casual boxing fan, you'll probably not tune into UFC anyway. Once again, this is just Arum blowing smoke simply because controversy sells.
    Yeah, but not about this event . . . has Arum said anything about this weekend publicly, in terms of mentioning MMA or the UFC? The clips in that promo are months to years old, right? I'm pretty sure I remember that interview (and the outrage) the first time.

Posted On:
    11/15/2011 10:23am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing (G.G. Champ), Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bob Arum, Don "Queen", and all those assholes in the WBA, WBC, IBF, NABF IBC, alphabet soup the f? These dirty old money grubbing greedy peices of shits ruined one of the most noble popular sports and turned it into a dying joke. I was a boxer and all I can say is what a wste of talent and leadership. Back innthe day there were 8 weight classes and 1 CHAMPION, ywes 1 in each class. But in the infinite wisdom of homos who want to make more money they created junior or super weight classes then came all these so-called "GOVERNING BODIES". There are soo many champions and soo many former champions the sport is a confusing sport filled with "champions" that shouldn't even be top ten material. Good fighters can lose their belt then fight another "champion" in another organization and be on top again, instead of being a man and working his way back and fighting the man who defeated him. every top 10 fighter is a former champ, it a fucking joke. Arum your a duchebag who helped destroy boxing. Have you yourself ever fought?

Posted On:
    11/15/2011 11:07am

Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Noble sentiment.

Frankie Carbo, Blinky Palermo, Jim Norris, Jack LaMotta, Ike Williams, Don Jordan suggest that it was never as clear and honest as we like to think (sadly).

In more recent times, I was amused by the WAA (I think they called themselves) who recognised Francisco Damiano as World HW Champ.

Everyone else recognised Mike Tyson (first time around).
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123