--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Jackson's Grapplers Quest West Team champions.

Just proud to mention my team took grapplers quest west once again:
    http://www.grapplers.com/

Team's heading to East Coast Grapplers Quest in september to check out the competition on the other side of the country.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sandbaggers.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't you head to the quest and check out our sandbagging skills for yourself.

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys were lucky we only had Jake Shields there this time.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really, we seem to get "lucky" alot at these things, I wasn't there, Vargas wasn't there, only about 1/3 of our better guys actually were there this time.
    Last edited by stoogejitsu; 3/31/2004 10:59pm at .

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just kidding, Stooge. Jackson's turns out some serious badness. I just got used to kidding Vargas about this.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's fine,I really wasn't very serious anyways, now I remember who shields is, tough guy, Fairtex right?
    Last edited by stoogejitsu; 3/31/2004 11:13pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We had 5 guys, tied for 14th. One in the supermatch.

Gary actually won his first match against a guy favored 25-1 to win. Two guys won their groups.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by deus ex machina
    Sandbaggers.

Deus, are you serious? If so can you explain. If not then disregard this post.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeeeeah, good thing I wasn't there, then there would have been some REAL grappling!! Unless I had to grapple Nick Diaz's brother again. That would be a good rematch, come to think of it. And don't worry KC, you're getting the full Fury of Vargas tomorrow :)
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"