Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2012 8:31pm

Style: bjj, sca, armored combat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is welcome to try. Post a picture and a description of his arms and we will be sure to have our weakest member take his number.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2012 8:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is welcome to try. Post a picture and we will be sure to have our weakest member take his number.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2012 8:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, if any of you folks out there want to see how a 6'4", 190 lbs, SCA-trained swordfighter with a BJJ white belt competition record of 3-46-2 will stand up in 5-on-5 and 21-on-21 melees with Russians, Ukraines, Poles, and Belarus in a kncockdown ruleset that allows punching, kicking, and grappling, please take a look at this page...

http://www.indiegogo.com/zorikhbattles

How do I think I will do? Well, if I could keep up a conversation with you guys about whether or not SCA combat is a martial art (and other subjects related to SCA combat) for over 40 pages, how do you think I will do?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2012 8:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With but a few days over two weeks to go until the opening ceremonies, injuries and attacks of "real life" have taken a few members of TeamUSA away from us. We still have 31-33 doughty warriors, but we are allowed a team of 50, and an ideal number to cover the 1-on-1, 5-on-5, and 21-on-21 battles would be closer to 37. So...

If anyone wants to prove their mettle, test their skills, show their courage, and represent their country, there are a few openings on TeamUSA for the Battle of the Nations.

This is an all-volunteer endeavor, but we can get you good deals of certain things you might need. You will have to pay your own way for airfare and hotel, but there are certain low-cost options for those who need them. Ideally you would have your own armor and weapons already, but if you are serious about joining us, there is a very good possibility that something can be arranged to fill a gap in your equipment.

This a historic endeavor, the first time that an American team is going to compete against European teams in a international, medieval armored combat competition. this being the country of E Pluribus Unum, I think that having a team of diverse skills and experiences would be outstanding and highly representative of this great nation.

To find out more details and who to contact (the regional commander for your area), go to http://www.usaknights.org and the Facebook page for Battle of the Nations TeamUSA.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123