Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 9:59am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that video was posted here when it happened.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 12:24pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    There has to be a link somewhere... Oh please let me find a link somewhere I don't care if it is a pdf or a web cam of a VHS recording of 120 wrinkled pages from a fax machine.

*edit*
    well I can't find it here .... http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/
    I can't find it either, and I'm even searching on words and phrases which I remember from the article. Having thought about it more, I think that the event they attended was actually in Indonesia, but the details and claims of the art were essentially the same...people casting bubbles of protection around them so their attackers would fly backward if they even tried to get close....people navigating fields of obstacles blindfolded and avoiding them. There were claims of invisibility, I'm sure, but no demonstration of course.

Also, I'm almost positive that it was in a swimsuit edition. I know they've done photo shoots in Indonesia several times over the years...it may have been a story of geographical convenience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12