Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 9:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

looking for input on New Website

My website was hacked and crashed and has been down for a while I just put a new one up and am looking for feedback.. This is just the start and I will be adding more photos over the next couple weeks let me know what you think of it...

www.asylumfightteam.com

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 10:11am

Style: BJJ n stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Make the header with you logo bigger and sharper (make it fit the full width of the content area rather than leaving a blank bit on the right side). Use google maps app to place your gym location on the front page. Add a facebook app with stream and like function to the right under the 'where to find us' bit, add a Twitter stream and app. Add a photo gallery. Add an 'about our instructors' section. Add a blog - news/articles section to go into more detail about your style, club, competitions, events etc. Add a link to training schedules and time table. Also, change the font across the whole site to either Arial or Verdana.
    If I were you, I would start again using Wordpress. You can get some great templates ready to go and the 1000's of available free plug-ins will sort everything out for you (seo, list building, social media feeds, RSS etc). Just install WP direct via c-panel on your host OR if the option isn't there switch hosts to something like hostgator. My 2 c's.
    Last edited by Prince Vlad; 11/07/2011 10:17am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 11:13pm

Style: Youtube-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

More Cowbell.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 11:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vlad thanks for the input gave me a lot to think about I am looking into some of it now

Beak I knew i left something out