Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 8:11pm

Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    I think there's talk of a ATL throwdown in Spring of 2012.
    I am not originally from Birmingham. I really dont know a lot about it the south. Sooo uuhhh how far is Atlanta from Birmingham?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 8:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    meh, just work on getting a southern throwdown set up for march. there's plenty of people in atlanta who throwdown all the time, plus bullies in other locations not to far from you.

it shouldn't be to difficult to secure a location in bham for an open mat.

EDIT: if there is already an atlanta throwdown being planned, maybe you can work out a car pool. atlanta is wicked awesome anyway.
    It would be nice to have an Alabamama one. Birmingham is a big enough city thre should be enough martial artists who want to train. But I dont think they post on bullshido. There are 2 MMA schools here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 8:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    You are now paying the price for getting sucked into Mr. Bowen's universe. I suspect that he does this for attention. I also suspect he has some mental issues whose side effect is that he doesn't care how stupid he looks as long as he believes he's winning his imaginary battles.

They all turn out to be in his imagination, and Mr. Bowen wins every time in his mind.

The best thing you can do is to ignore him and use this experience to never get involved with attention seeking internet trolls again.
    I dont think i was really sucked into his universe. I think I was totally randomly attacked by his universe without notice. Its not like I knew who he was, but he singled me out. He just decided "Hey this guy, im gunna troll him for a few months." I even tried to make peace with him and move on, then 3 weeks later after he said we were cool (and after he said I have skills) he randomly went crazy on me again and started attacking me in videos and in comments and PM's and when I blocked him he went to stalking through other channels videos etc...oh well I hope its over. I can just focus on getting knee surgeries now.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 8:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to assume you are in you early twenties. You were sucked in and you'll understand when you get older.....hopefully.

I enjoy a good argument,but realize YOU make a choice to let it continue. Once you make that choice you were sucked in if it is a troll.

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 9:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, apparently I was Dan Bowen this halloween.
    I said I'd get a monkey costume, talked it up with co-workers, then on the actual day, BAM, nothing.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 9:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew WA View Post
    I dont think i was really sucked into his universe. I think I was totally randomly attacked by his universe without notice. Its not like I knew who he was, but he singled me out. He just decided "Hey this guy, im gunna troll him for a few months." I even tried to make peace with him and move on, then 3 weeks later after he said we were cool (and after he said I have skills) he randomly went crazy on me again and started attacking me in videos and in comments and PM's and when I blocked him he went to stalking through other channels videos etc...oh well I hope its over. I can just focus on getting knee surgeries now.
    Yur a big *****, just kidding, no I'm not, no realy I am, just kidding again, for real this time, is this still the internet...

I think you need a "huge don't give a ****" pill.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 11:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I'm going to assume you are in you early twenties. You were sucked in and you'll understand when you get older.....hopefully.

I enjoy a good argument,but realize YOU make a choice to let it continue. Once you make that choice you were sucked in if it is a troll.
    No I am in my late 20's and no I was not sucked in I was assaulted with bully behavior. There is a total difference. Didnt you personally challenge him? Sounds like you got sucked in as well. As for me I was not sucked in the same way you were. But none of this really matter anyway anymore.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 11:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Yur a big *****, just kidding, no I'm not, no realy I am, just kidding again, for real this time, is this still the internet...

I think you need a "huge don't give a ****" pill.
    If the whole world took such pills where would we be? We cant all be insensitive jocks. Some people actually want to enjoy the internet without people harrassing and giving them death threats etc...and if you are on your dont give a **** pills then why did you post? Oh wait you did give a ****. People can make jokes and laugh it up but then until it happens to them they wont get it. But maybe they did have it happen to them but are really super tough awesome guys and dont suffer with such weak and non-masculine things such as emotions...*rolls eyes*

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 11:25pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No I am in my late 20's and no I was not sucked in I was assaulted with bully behavior.
    LOL Bully behavior? That's your excuse? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

There is a total difference.
    No there is zero difference at all. The difference is you don't want to be a sucker. So, you will sit here and get into a debate about what you didn't do.

Didnt you personally challenge him?
    Please find a different way to argue. Every time you get your feelings hurt your response to me is "OMG DIDN'T YOU CHALLENGE HIM TOO?"

Sounds like you got sucked in as well.
    I'm 100% sure that was the point of my post.

As for me I was not sucked in the same way you were.
    Yes You were.
    But none of this really matter anyway anymore.
    Yes, it does because I sucked you into a continuing argument about what you don't care about.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 11/08/2011 11:30pm at .

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    11/08/2011 11:33pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the whole world took such pills where would we be? We cant all be insensitive jocks. Some people actually want to enjoy the internet without people harrassing and giving them death threats etc...and if you are on your dont give a **** pills then why did you post? Oh wait you did give a ****. People can make jokes and laugh it up but then until it happens to them they wont get it. But maybe they did have it happen to them but are really super tough awesome guys and dont suffer with such weak and non-masculine things such as emotions...*rolls eyes*
    Your sarcasm detector is broken.

Tom C is a broken old man (like me!) who occasionally part times it as a Judoka. He's about the furthest thing from a "super tough awesome guy".

No offense, but you seem to mistake internet sarcasm for people being serious often.
    Shut the hell up and train.
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast