Page 7 of 35 First ... 3456789101117 ... Last
  1. #61
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,994
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew WA View Post
    Oh but if....and only if SOMOENE actually does secure some dojo venue that will aloow me to fight Dan in march that would be rad and I would keep harassing Dan until he actually verbally chickens out. Because as long as he thinks there is no venue he will use it as an excuse. what a dork.
    STOP
    THIS
    FUCKING
    NONSENSE

    Bowen's is LAUGHING at you right this very second, every time you post he's winning the troll Olympics, the ONLY person looking retarded at the moment is YOU.

    Because...

    HE
    WILL
    NEVER
    FIGHT
    YOU
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

  2. #62
    RWaggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kenmore, WA
    Posts
    1,060
    Style
    KK
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Banned him for his race and religious baiting.
    "Go away I'm baitin!"

  3. #63
    jnp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,359
    Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew WA View Post
    . . . but it doesnt stop him from downloading any video I make wether or not it has anything to do with him, using my image and editing it weird with stupid music and also twisting the audio around to make me say things I never said, then stalking me through other channels and saying extreme vulgarities and violent stuff.
    You are now paying the price for getting sucked into Mr. Bowen's universe. I suspect that he does this for attention. I also suspect he has some mental issues whose side effect is that he doesn't care how stupid he looks as long as he believes he's winning his imaginary battles.

    They all turn out to be in his imagination, and Mr. Bowen wins every time in his mind.

    The best thing you can do is to ignore him and use this experience to never get involved with attention seeking internet trolls again.
    Shut the hell up and train.

  4. #64
    money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    1,580
    Style
    BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew WA View Post
    If there is any bullshido throwdown near Birmingham, and I mean within a couple hours, not several, I could maybe show up and spar people for fun and learn more. I need jujitsu and I need experts to critique my boxing.
    I think there's talk of a ATL throwdown in Spring of 2012.

  5. #65
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    Style
    BJJ/Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    meh, just work on getting a southern throwdown set up for march. there's plenty of people in atlanta who throwdown all the time, plus bullies in other locations not to far from you.

    it shouldn't be to difficult to secure a location in bham for an open mat.

    EDIT: if there is already an atlanta throwdown being planned, maybe you can work out a car pool. atlanta is wicked awesome anyway.

  6. #66
    ADM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,730
    Style
    Kyokushin Karate / BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, one day, he's going to piss off the wrong person and that person is going to pick his front door and his face as the venue ...

    Also I was 'off' by his dick tucking by 1 day.

  7. #67
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,594
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    I suspect that he does this for attention.
    There is no suspecting it is 100% fact out of his own posts in trollshido. He admits he trolls, that he does it for attention and that it is advertisement for his comedy group.

  8. #68
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,571
    Style
    BJJ, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    There is no suspecting it is 100% fact out of his own posts in trollshido. He admits he trolls, that he does it for attention and that it is advertisement for his comedy group.
    Comedy Group?! Really?!

    I just read through about three pages of that thread and already feel like I need to scrub my eyeballs with iodine.

  9. #69
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,594
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rageposter level 10000 is where we found out exactly what he is and was at that time. Searching out his name we found profiles, a comedy website troupe, his joke ninja site and all kinds of other things.

    STB'A ducking, for legal reason, probably wouldn't have happened if he waited. Still, he had borrowed tickets to use and couldn't wait for Danbo to duck at the last minute.

    Also, his map posting was rage and not really about challenges.

  10. #70

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    383
    Style
    Taekwondo/Eskrima
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I disagree. I dont think I look retarded at all. Plus I did not have the experience that the bullshido people went through like White Kimbo to understand everything about Dan. I still think the only one looking retarded is Dan Bowen.
    but you are probably right that he will never fight me.

    At least now he is going to move on to other issues and I wont have to deal with his garbage anymore.

Page 7 of 35 First ... 3456789101117 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO