Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 6:25pm

Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I made this video when he said he would fight me. This is after I had months of pent up anger due to his troll bully behavior. This fued has been going on for about 3 months.

Flyweight

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 6:44pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew WA View Post
    I was wondering if any Bullshido guys know of any MMA type or fight friendly gym near Birmingham can host this challenge fight. Or if anyone wants to help me with my Jujitsu. I live in the Birmingham area. I train alone right now outside. My history is 2nd dan Taekwondo, months of Judo and Jujitsu, personal BJJ instruction by a purple belt friend, give and take learning from the MMA Club I was the president and founder of at my university for 2 years. Also I train eskrima solo but learned from a doce pares advanced filipino guy back in SoCal. I tried a couple of other arts before too. Oh and I tried Yaw Yan with a master in the Philippines for a day (very fun). But my main style is TKD and I dont care how any of you bullshidokas think about Taekwondo. Im not an idiot and I have common sense about what is effective and what isnt. Im open minded.
    You could try Spartan Fitness there in Birmingham - I think they're a SBG affiliate. I'm in Huntsville, so that's probably a bit farther than you'd want to drive to train.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 6:50pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop taking the internet that serious. You are ready to fight a douche that has ducked everyone no matter what accommodations are made for his behavior. All you have to do is read through Rageposter 10000 on bullshido to see that is his shtick.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 6:55pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Phil View Post
    Dan actually seemed to be coming along, for a while there. When I phoned him (admittedly drunkenly) to talk about our match and asked him, of curiosity, why he wanted so badly to fight me, I think he had never experienced anything approaching kindness before (at least not from an Internet person). I remember at one point saying, "Dan... Are you crying? I wasn't trying to make you upset."

He basically admitted that I was a stand-in for all the people who had ever picked on him. He tried to suggest that we have a simple MMA-style match so that nobody got hurt or arrested, and I went to sleep that night thinking the fight was still on. That morning, I discovered he had uploaded that video in which he called the whole thing off and declared me the winner (and cried again).

I honestly thought he really was focused on getting legitimate training, or at least more so, but at some point the ninjer peer pressure must have gotten to him and he started trash-talking me again. It wasn't too long after that when he got embroiled in this feud with Andrew, who seems like a very nice person.

I would travel to Alabama to watch this fight if I thought there was any chance Dan would show up.
    Holy **** - Sharp Phil's in town..

How goes it Phil ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 8:12pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I made this video when he said he would fight me. This is after I had months of pent up anger due to his troll bully behavior. This fued has been going on for about 3 months.
    Mr. Bowen is most likely wasting your time. He has yet to show up to any of his challenges.

You're being trolled. Take whatever is left of your dignity and stop taking internet trolls seriously. All they are good for is, you guessed it, wasting your time.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 8:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks man. Ive visited Spartan Fitness it has a decent facility. Its not really fancy but it has a lot of equipment. I cant afford what they want amonth though.

My dillemma is im not making enough money to be able to pay for martial arts so I try to find people who can spar me or drill with me outside for free. I train by myself all the time outside and at the fitness center in my apartments.

Oh I forgot to mention that I emailed Spartan Fitness and Champions Freestyle MMA both about hosting a fight or an open mat night where I can spar someone, but Spartan did not email me back and Champions apprciated my enthusiasm but told me that Alabama is going through legislation for MMA and they dont want to get into some kind of trouble.
    Last edited by Andrew WA; 11/07/2011 8:48pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 8:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well maybe, just maybe, he will finally come through and be pissed off enough to fight someone. Maybe he will be pushed over the edge. You must not understand Dan Bowen's desperate search for martial arts legitimacy. It is really important to him that he comes out looking like the winner and master martial artist. This is why he constantly claims he has defeated bullshido. If he is left with no escape from this fight he only has to self admittedly claim that he is a coward and has backed out yet again.

And I have plenty of dignity to go around. I dont have to win the approval of all the bullshido moderators and all the cool internet tough guys here that hide behind the inner circle of talented fighters (the minority on here) that frequent this site. Some of you are no better than Dan Bowen and you know it.

Now if you will stop wasting my time and allow people who want to see Dan Bowen's further humiliation and document either another typical dicktuck by the infamous troll or his utter demise by KO or tap out, that would be nice. He left a bitter taste in some people's mouths because they did not get the satsifaction of seeing his ass kicked due to the legal issue that came up. So I only want to hear from people who support this fight whether or not he cowers out or not just for the fact you want to see him humiliated again.

If you TRULY dont give a crap then dont post such assy comments. And the same goes for It Is Fake.

I will now focus my attention on really cool people like White Kimbo and others who are interested.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 9:04pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well maybe, just maybe, he will finally come through and be pissed off enough to fight someone. Maybe he will be pushed over the edge. You must not understand Dan Bowen's desperate search for martial arts legitimacy. It is really important to him that he comes out looking like the winner and master martial artist. This is why he constantly claims he has defeated bullshido. If he is left with no escape from this fight he only has to self admittedly claim that he is a coward and has backed out yet again.

And I have plenty of dignity to go around. I dont have to win the approval of all the bullshido moderators and all the cool internet tough guys here that hide behind the inner circle of talented fighters (the minority on here) that frequent this site. Some of you are no better than Dan Bowen and you know it.

Now if you will stop wasting my time and allow people who want to see Dan Bowen's further humiliation and document either another typical dicktuck by the infamous troll or his utter demise by KO or tap out, that would be nice. He left a bitter taste in some people's mouths because they did not get the satsifaction of seeing his ass kicked due to the legal issue that came up. So I only want to hear from people who support this fight whether or not he cowers out or not just for the fact you want to see him humiliated again.

If you TRULY dont give a crap then dont post such assy comments. And the same goes for It Is Fake.

I will now focus my attention on really cool people like White Kimbo and others who are interested.
    LOL.

**** you. You want to challenge a dick tucker that is fine. If you don't want to hear people tell you not to waste your time then go post on another forum.

If you aren't looking for approval then stop posting about humiliating a guy who ducks.

Maybe he will be pushed over the edge
    Right because it worked for the 20 other posters that did it before you. LOL.

Hide behind who exactly?
    Last edited by It is Fake; 11/07/2011 9:07pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 9:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    LOL.

**** you. You want to challenge a dick tucker that is fine. If you don't want to hear people tell you not to waste your time then go post on another forum.

If you aren't looking for approval then stop posting about humiliating a guy who ducks.

Right because it worked for the 20 other posters that did it before you. LOL.

Hide behind who exactly?
    When i made the first challenge I did not know he was a dicktucker until i found out later. Did bullshido not know he was a dicktucker before they went after him? Who cares. And wernt you one of them who decided to challenge him as well? What is youir point?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 9:34pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The dan bowen in the camo pants doesn't look like the same one that's challenging Bobtheclumsyninja. Bob's gong-sauer is a ginger.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast