Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 11:26am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey! Phil posted. 6 seals left.

Is the dan bowen from ages ago we're talking about the same tiny, apparently untrained guy posting now? Is it all an elaborate troll/sandbag by someone with more experience than he's letting on?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 11:30am

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's the same Dan Bowen, yes -- the fellow who used to issue fight challenges to the entire Internet as "Shinobi Shugendo" and who was slated previously to fight "White Kimbo."

Registered Member

The Land Of Processed Meat And Internet Trolls

Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 12:11pm

Style: Karate, Boxing, BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to think Dan Bowen was an absolute ***** and just another internet tool. I honestly now pity the guy and I think something is seriously wrong with him mentally; Maybe a severe case of bipolar disorder?

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 12:14pm

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It would explain a lot of his behavior.

Registered Member

The Land Of Processed Meat And Internet Trolls

Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 12:16pm

Style: Karate, Boxing, BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Phil View Post
    It would explain a lot of his behavior.
    I would believe so, considering how one week he'll comment on my profile and say something nice like we're buds. The next week, he'll troll my inbox with messages about how I should fight him.

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 12:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regardless, it's simply a bad idea to issue or accept internet challenges for two main reasons. He has a wife and kid he needs to worry about. One day he will start something with the wrong person who's also got a screw loose, and it will end very badly.

Mr. Bowen may need some serious face to face time with someone who truly gives a damn. And definitely a long break from youtube.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 12:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm being seirous when I say this, grappling would do him a lot of good. You spend the majority of the class hugging people. Feels a lot different than the average striking-based art, where you hug people with your fists.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassYour first Group

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 6:07pm

Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am suprised I remembered by screen name and the password. Dang I think I hadnt logged in this thing for over 7 years or something. Also I am suprised bullshido keeps useless screen names in its system. Anyway,

Hello I am the guy who is going to fight Dan Bowen. If anyone cares, which im sure most people on here dont, but to the few who do, Dan Bowen was harrassing my friend and when I defended my friend he went after me. I didnt know anything about who he was or what he had done before or any challenge matches or anything. I didnt know about White Kimbo or even who he was until lately. I didnt know about Phil Elmore or anything about him or what dan Bowen did with him either. I found out about all of this after the fact he already was trolling me.

When I was told he was an infamous ninja troll I looked his name up and found martialartsplanet forum posts by him and realized that he is challenging the entire internet. I got really mad at dn when he was talking so much trash I just made a short video exposing one of his comments that admits he has fake skills. he said "My fake skills could defeat yours." Then i said I challenge him to an MMA match. This has nothing to do with me jumping on the bandwagon of challengers. Its very personal and I want to teach Dan to be humble. He has said so many atrocious things against me and made many videos mocking me on youtube. He used my image and changed the audio on it to make me say things I never did and he also would use my videos and dos tupid things with them to piss me off. he is always monitoring my channel and stalking me through other peoples channel walls etc.

Well i got really mad so I admit I insulted him back pretty harsh. I mean i went off on him, but I did not cuss too much. I did say bad stuff about how he has no job and his wife pays for everything, and I did make fun of his wife. But this was after dan already made fun of me and my beliefs as well as where I am at in life. You know mocking my income level and saying very sexually vulgar things about me and well as threatening to kill me multiple times. Shotgun blast by his wife, kicking my teeth in. kicking my knees out, saying he looks forward to killing me and more. Its been an ordeal.

Dan bowen is not tough he sucks. he has sever problems in his head. he does not respond to compassion. he needs to get beat in a proper match.

He is nothing but an internet bully who picks on anyone who says one thing different than what he agrees with. He is a manipulative person who will twist things and lie and say half truths to make the other person look bad and now he is playing the martyr.

Dan bowen also hates me with extreme passion because of the things I said to him and some of the videos I made exposing his internet track record, as well as the things I said about his wife (which I admit I should not have said). Dan has said he has a personal vendetta aginst me and he will come to Alabama to fight me. He has made a training video now. Anyway if the fight happens ill be suprised but just in case im prepared. He is now training at Mike Marinoble's MMA gym in Roseville, CA. Or so he claims. he has one video of him doing padwork with Dave Marinoble.

This fight is supossed to take place at some traditional Jujitsu dojo but im not sure if the sensei will stick with it or back out. I was wondering if any Bullshido guys know of any MMA type or fight friendly gym near Birmingham can host this challenge fight. Or if anyone wants to help me with my Jujitsu. I live in the Birmingham area. I train alone right now outside. My history is 2nd dan Taekwondo, months of Judo and Jujitsu, personal BJJ instruction by a purple belt friend, give and take learning from the MMA Club I was the president and founder of at my university for 2 years. Also I train eskrima solo but learned from a doce pares advanced filipino guy back in SoCal. I tried a couple of other arts before too. Oh and I tried Yaw Yan with a master in the Philippines for a day (very fun). But my main style is TKD and I dont care how any of you bullshidokas think about Taekwondo. Im not an idiot and I have common sense about what is effective and what isnt. Im open minded.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First Class1 year registeredTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 6:08pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassYour first Group

Posted On:
    11/07/2011 6:24pm

Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dan Bowen is training for me in his camo pants and tabi boots. I better be careful.
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast