Page 13 of 35 First ... 39101112131415161723 ... Last
  1. #121
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew WA View Post
    Nope, but they are both snazzy dressers right? His tattoos alone automatically make him a total badass and he doesnt have to answer to anyone!
    And he's totally too busy during his interview to stop listening to his iPod. He's a rebel and a party rocker, and y'all are just hatin' on his swagger. Air guitar!

  2. #122

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    16
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hehe im new here but are u that Phil dude with the bug eye and little knives?

  3. #123

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    77
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dan Bowen is 30 years or so old, is married, and has children. He named one of his daughters Katana. I know this has already been talked about but seriously?

    Also, in one of his youtube videos, I saw all of his trolling comments and basically asked him why he does that and then I offered criticism. I basically told him that I feel it would help him in his training if he were to calm down and stop treating people that way. I also told him his training has no soul to it. He then immediately began posting comments on my videos cussing me out and straight up trolling me. Later I apologized for offending him but reiterated that I feel he would benefit from calming down and he didn't answer back.

    Also, he is still very closely tied to Greg Park because I tried to be a friend to Dan and warn him about Greg and got a message basically telling me to **** off, Greg is a great man, and I am nothing.

    His number one insult of me is that I am out of shape. I am aware of the fact and his idea of insults are quite childish. I felt it was quite sad that he was so immature when I am twenty years old and he is in his thirties.

  4. #124

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by VeritasVS View Post
    Dan Bowen is 30 years or so old, is married, and has children. He named one of his daughters Katana. I know this has already been talked about but seriously?

    Also, in one of his youtube videos, I saw all of his trolling comments and basically asked him why he does that and then I offered criticism. I basically told him that I feel it would help him in his training if he were to calm down and stop treating people that way. I also told him his training has no soul to it. He then immediately began posting comments on my videos cussing me out and straight up trolling me. Later I apologized for offending him but reiterated that I feel he would benefit from calming down and he didn't answer back.

    Also, he is still very closely tied to Greg Park because I tried to be a friend to Dan and warn him about Greg and got a message basically telling me to **** off, Greg is a great man, and I am nothing.

    His number one insult of me is that I am out of shape. I am aware of the fact and his idea of insults are quite childish. I felt it was quite sad that he was so immature when I am twenty years old and he is in his thirties.
    Tell him that when he says bad things to you it makes you feel sad.

  5. #125
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannsy View Post
    Hehe im new here but are u that Phil dude with the bug eye and little knives?
    Who are you talking to? You almost certainly mean Phil Elmore

    this guy?

    I don't think he posts here anymore, but he went by the moniker "Sharp Phil".

  6. #126

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    77
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Tom, the mean things he says to me are not what makes me sad. What makes me sad is that he is such a messed up person and I foresee no end to his issues. It's the fact of I was trying to be kind and helpful and he met that with pure anger and ridicule. Yeah, it bothers me, but I suppose I never should have let it.

  7. #127
    CharlieWoopAss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    501
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    I just watched this certain video for the first time. And I asked myself, what the hell did I just watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.

  8. #128

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    242
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieWoopAss2 View Post


    I just watched this certain video for the first time. And I asked myself, what the hell did I just watch.
    Why did he leave in the part at 1:04, he looks stupid enough as is

  9. #129

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    383
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He finally met his idol and got expert ninja commando training by this guy. Look for Dan in the background. he has plenty more videos showing systema stuff and rifle fighting. I thought people might find this entertaining while they procrastinate from work.


  10. #130
    tgace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,506
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why does Ralph have such an aversion to keeping his hands up? He never protects his head and his punches all seem to be thrown from below the shoulder. Is it a Systema thing? or just a poorly trained thing?

Page 13 of 35 First ... 39101112131415161723 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO