228036 Bullies, 4526 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 349
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    11/11/2011 2:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Northern English monkeys are NOT European, my hooknosed friend.
    first you discount bosnians and serbs as "non european", now brits as well? who's next? italians aren't real europeans? polocks? germans?

    if you count the french as europeans and not brits, then we're gong sauing.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  2. AKRhino is offline
    AKRhino's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    550

    Posted On:
    11/11/2011 6:48pm


     Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    has this been canceled yet?
  3. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    11/11/2011 7:14pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yep, bowen accused andrew of not really having a venue (despite the fact a confederate throwdown is in the works for about the same time as the fight happening) and declared victory over andrew.

    andrew has decided to take the advice of everybody that's dealt with bowen and is now ignoring him and not fanning any flames.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  4. Andrew WA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    383

    Posted On:
    11/11/2011 8:28pm


     Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    yep, bowen accused andrew of not really having a venue (despite the fact a confederate throwdown is in the works for about the same time as the fight happening) and declared victory over andrew.

    andrew has decided to take the advice of everybody that's dealt with bowen and is now ignoring him and not fanning any flames.
    Ya I am ignoring him and its pissing him off because he is still replying to comments and wanting me to respond really bad. Its funny.

    But actually Dan Bowen said I never had a venue, but I DID. It was a Jujitsu school in Foley, AL. The sensei there said my friend (who is a student there) could have a friend visit and compare styles and spar. So we were hoping Dan would come and spar. Then then was demanding the phone number etc and we did not want Dan to harrass the sensei so we just said whatever man. Dan eventually flipped out but declared ME the winner. He told me I won and he never had any intention to fight me. But then after I said "thanks for admitting IO defeated you" he got mad and was saying "I had a place in California!" But whatever hes an idiot. He admitted defeat and is regreting he did, and is now trying to act really tough again. Im over it.

    And yeah the whole Throwdown issue Dan is not going to show up to something like that. If he did im pretty sure he would have to fight White Kimbo first and then me.
  5. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    11/11/2011 8:40pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew WA View Post
    And yeah the whole Throwdown issue Dan is not going to show up to something like that. If he did im pretty sure he would have to fight White Kimbo first and then me.
    absolutely not. no one at a throwdown is ever obligated to participate on any level.

    as much as i would love a freestyle grappling match with bowen (gi or not), if we wound up at the same TD, it would be his choice on who he fought and what rules he fought under.

    just because we hate you doesn't mean we obligate you to hand to hand combat.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  6. Andrew WA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    383

    Posted On:
    11/11/2011 9:07pm


     Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    This basically answers the question about him backing out of the fight. This interview is geared toward me. Haha!
  7. Andrew WA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    383

    Posted On:
    11/11/2011 9:08pm


     Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    absolutely not. no one at a throwdown is ever obligated to participate on any level.

    as much as i would love a freestyle grappling match with bowen (gi or not), if we wound up at the same TD, it would be his choice on who he fought and what rules he fought under.

    just because we hate you doesn't mean we obligate you to hand to hand combat.
    Oh shoot bro sorry that came out wrong. I didnt mean "he HAS to fight" I meant that if he came to fight in a challenge match I would not let him fight me. I would tell him he should just figh tyou first. Because you had beef before me. I mean that Dan bowen if he is looking to fight should fight you first. THEN I would fight him if he WANTED to. Completely voluntarily.
    Sorry it sounded like I meant force him to fight I had no intention of that.
  8. Andrew WA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    383

    Posted On:
    11/11/2011 9:09pm


     Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew WA View Post


    This basically answers the question about him backing out of the fight. This interview is geared toward me. Haha!
    Oh and watch out for the gross ending. Its not safe for work. I forgot to mention that so sorry guys.
  9. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    11/11/2011 9:13pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i did LOL at the part about sniffing glue.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  10. Andrew WA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    383

    Posted On:
    11/11/2011 9:19pm


     Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    i did LOL at the part about sniffing glue.
    Haha he is implying that I sniff glue and live in my mom's basement etc...but what he said about himself being a huge dork is actually true but he was trying to be sarcastic about it but we all know its true.
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.