• Advanced Search
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 47 of 47
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
Punch your friends in the facebook (etc.) SHARE THIS!:
  1. BackFistMonkey is offline
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar

    Actual Photo

    Style: 
    Recovery-Fu
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    8,287

    Posted On:
    11/25/2011 5:51am

    supporting member

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said you are willing to lead yourself and others into the realm of the supernatural and absurd.

    Reread your own words and shut the **** up.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulFellow View Post
    I would argue to say that the power of suggestion outweighs the power of QI... Well 100:1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
  2. PowerfulFellow is offline

    Featherweight

    Style: 
    Shorei-Ryu/Goju-Ryu/BJJ
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    51

    Posted On:
    11/25/2011 2:00pm

    Bullshido Newbie

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking against QI in a thread (that I didn't make) about QI (and thus completely germane) and writing that the power of suggestion *outweighs* the power of QI 100:1 is "leading" myself and "others into the realm of the supernatural and absurb?"

    That's funny. You tell me to reread, but I think you should be telling yourself how to read a sentence, and thus, "shut the **** up."

    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I said you are willing to lead yourself and others into the realm of the supernatural and absurd.

    Reread your own words and shut the **** up.
  3. BackFistMonkey is offline
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar

    Actual Photo

    Style: 
    Recovery-Fu
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    8,287

    Posted On:
    11/25/2011 2:29pm

    supporting member

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People can look over your post history and decide for themselves.
    Everything I have read from you on the topic seems to entertain the idea that Qi/Ki/Chi is in the realm of possibilities.

    End of story.

    What did you think of the video?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
  4. PowerfulFellow is offline

    Featherweight

    Style: 
    Shorei-Ryu/Goju-Ryu/BJJ
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    51

    Posted On:
    11/25/2011 2:36pm

    Bullshido Newbie

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    People can look over your post history and decide for themselves.
    Everything I have read from you on the topic seems to entertain the idea that Qi/Ki/Chi is in the realm of possibilities.

    End of story.

    What did you think of the video?
    ... I think his neck broke the fall.

    You?
  5. BackFistMonkey is offline
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar

    Actual Photo

    Style: 
    Recovery-Fu
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    8,287

    Posted On:
    11/25/2011 3:46pm

    supporting member

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read the whole thread before you post in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
  6. Lindz is offline

    Senior Member

    Style: 
    Judo
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,006

    Posted On:
    11/25/2011 4:29pm

    Join us... or die

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulFellow View Post
    ... I think his neck broke the fall.

    You?
    wait you were cereal? I thought that was a lame joke
  7. PowerfulFellow is offline

    Featherweight

    Style: 
    Shorei-Ryu/Goju-Ryu/BJJ
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    51

    Posted On:
    11/26/2011 3:15am

    Bullshido Newbie

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    wait you were cereal? I thought that was a lame joke
    No, no cerealness here.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.