230514 Bullies, 3966 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

UFC vs. Bob Arum; Dos Santos vs. Velasquez

Hear that, folks? It's the sound of old men still trying to suckle at the withered teats of an old sport establishment. The old always resents the new.

When we're all in our 70's, do you think we're going to lament the Laser Robot Murder Championship just like this old coot?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/10/2011 11:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That may be the best promo ever.

Laser Robot Murder Championship? Count me in.

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    11/10/2011 12:34pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Going to be candid with that old guy about his views on MMA. **** him and **** him hard. Blanket statements like that about people should be meet head on with extreme prejudice.

Quite frankly he should be sued fined or just plain bitch slapped for calling them homosexuals. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but you should not ever say something like that about people who are working hard at a sport that has impacted their lives in such a positive manner.

If you don't find grappling interesting then STFU and STFD. Interjecting racist and sexist statements like that should have consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk please ignore typos.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/10/2011 12:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If. Like Arum says, MMA groundfighting anyway resembles homosexual activity between two men, I pity all my gay bros.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/10/2011 1:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it's priceless that they countered Arum's insane ramblings with Tom Brady's flowing locks and The Biebs.

Also, don't we have enough material from Larry Merchant to make a sequel to this promo?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2011 1:53pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a hater, welcome to the future.

awesome promo.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/10/2011 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how does someone who makes those kind of remarks still have a job? a dude over here said that women are less productive cos they have periods on national tv, a week later his ass was fired. Arum is a sad old racist homophobe, the **** is he doing?

Posted On:
    11/10/2011 2:41pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    how does someone who makes those kind of remarks still have a job? a dude over here said that women are less productive cos they have periods on national tv, a week later his ass was fired. Arum is a sad old racist homophobe, the **** is he doing?
    We're talking about an industry where a head coach covered up a staff member banging little boys, for years.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/10/2011 3:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember seeing this interview on youtube a long time ago. I never thought that footage would be used in an ad. But yea, cant say anything about that clown that already hasn't been said in this short thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2011 3:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

He is protected by a near impenetrable shield of his own irrelevance. From what I remember that is a pretty old interview from Arum. He didn't catch much grief for it then (except from people like us) he will catch even less now.

He comes off looking like the boxing world's Archie Bunker. One of those old bitter bigots that will never let go of his irrational hate.

Is this an official UFC/Zuffa made promo ? Is this airing on broadcast TV or is it just a Youtube thing ? Brilliant either way.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast