Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast

Posted On:
    11/02/2011 5:58pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regarding the perceived sexual link in the violence:

"Truesdell (et al 1986) found that 73% of 30 women attending a mother’s group of an incest treatment programme at a child welfare department had experienced some form of physical and psychological abuse from their partner and that 23% had suffered ‘life threatening’ violence. Other US studies such as Browning and Boatman (1977) and Deitz and Craft (1980) also found that domestic violence is high in families where fathers or stepfathers are sexually abusing children.
    A British study of 20 women whose children had been sexually abused by their partner found
    domestic violence existed in all cases, only three of which did not involve physical violence
    (Forman, n.d. as cited in Morley and Mullender, 1994)"
    The relationship between child sexual abuse, Domestic Violence and Separating Families - Australian Institute of Criminology

Just re-iterating the sentiment, I hope he gets jail time and that a very large, fat and hairy man returns the favour.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    11/02/2011 7:24pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a pretty well earned D-Bag of the Month award. Pity we can't pin it on his chest ourselves, with long rusty bent nails.

Righteous vigilante fantasies aside; that man has no business wearing a robe and sitting behind the bench to judge matters of justice, to say nothing of family law (domestic abuse). His only relationship to the bench should be in front of it, in chains.

I wonder if this revelation will result in problems in the cases he's presided over?

As terrible as this bastard's treatment of his own child is, I am trying to wrap my head around the idea that this man has had say in whether or not domestic abuse is just that, abuse. This man has had say in custody, in protection and separation.

How many victims stood before William Adams hoping for justice and got nothing?

How many victim stood before William Adams and faced ridicule and shame from this obviously mean spirited son of a bitch?

How many victims stood in front of William Adams and then got sent home with their abusers and were subjected to violence like this for years?

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    11/02/2011 8:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch the video, and after reading the comments here, I'm sure I don't. I hope he gets his.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/02/2011 9:24pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe I missed it, but did not see anywhere whether he's elected or appointed.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/02/2011 9:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    As terrible as this bastard's treatment of his own child is, I am trying to wrap my head around the idea that this man has had say in whether or not domestic abuse is just that, abuse. This man has had say in custody, in protection and separation.

How many victims stood before William Adams hoping for justice and got nothing?

How many victim stood before William Adams and faced ridicule and shame from this obviously mean spirited son of a bitch?

How many victims stood in front of William Adams and then got sent home with their abusers and were subjected to violence like this for years?
    Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/02/2011 11:24pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So these parents filmed this for posterity? Why would anyone film this to brag about to other parents?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/02/2011 11:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The kid spent a lot of time on her computer, as the video clearly shows. She simply must of had her webcam on. Frequently being victim of this kind of behavior would give me the idea to catch it on video as well.

Posted On:
    11/03/2011 1:00am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The daughter should also get Badass of the Month.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/03/2011 1:23am

Style: mostly BJJ with some Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the feeling I got from that really went over the line from punishment to out and out assault....nothing about using a spanking to stop negative behaviours

and as others have said, I can only label this man a complete ****

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    11/03/2011 4:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil82 View Post
    the feeling I got from that really went over the line from punishment to out and out assault....nothing about using a spanking to stop negative behaviours
    Over the line? Forget the beating, who the fucking hell even spanks a 16 year old?
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast