228051 Bullies, 4590 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 8:32am

supporting member
     Style: No Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elipson View Post
    Looks like Anonymous got their guy released.
    Not quite: even they didn't quite take credit for it. Apparently the Zetas just never knew who the hell they were talking about and schmuck they had picked up is no longer in Zeta custody.

On Thursday he posted a message on the Pastebin website claiming that, "the Anon[ymous] who had been kidnapped last month by the Zetas has been released, although it appears that the Zetas concerned did not know that the individual was the Anon[ymous] whose release had been demanded by those who instigated #OpCartel". As a consequence of that, "no bargain has been fulfilled," Brown added.
    Quote Originally Posted by elipson View Post
    Also, this guy Brown is a megalomaniac. He's is going to end up dead.
    Megalomaniacs actually require, you know, some power.

Oh yeah the 5th of November came and went....

it's now Sunday...

that's my fun day...

Father and sons day.

An actual lesson I've already given my kids: don't become an evil hacker or else no video games for a month.

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 3:59pm

supporting member
     Style: No Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Background: man pulls a gun and holds a Florida school board hostage for minutes before trying to kill them.

Relevance? The V for Vendetta virality that has begun to underscore some of the lamest political statements I've seen in my entire lifetime. Check out what the gunman spray paints on the wall in the beginning before going on his suicide speech.

Aftermath: this guy did not actually kill anyone but came real close (inches) from blowing their heads off. Thankfully his aim and handgun training clearly sucked, and an armed security guard was monitoring the situation and took the gunman down before he was able to kill anyone.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 12/12/2011 4:08pm at .

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 4:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    and he has a wall mounted bobcat for home defense
    At a friend's Waikiki apartment, his real cats would often skirt the balcony dividers and "make house", shitting etc in the neighbor's place. I remember looking around the divider to see his cat squatting in some open briefcase.
    As cats were not allowed in this building, security would often attempt to "prove" he had them.
    One evening while watching fights over beers, a chicken leg on a string comes bobbing by the window from above.
    Without skipping a beat he picks up his stuffed bobcat, it only had one paw raised, and starts "scratching" at it through the window.
    He snags the leg and starts munching on it as he walks towards the door.
    By the time security came down he was standing in the doorway with "Bob" under his arm, while still munching on the drumstick.
    They were not pleased.
    Yes my friend is a dick, or was. He died of a heart attack a few years later.
    Stuffed bobcat is teh r34l home defense though, too much chicken and beer is teh d34dly.
    Last edited by ChenPengFi; 12/12/2011 5:15pm at .

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    12/12/2011 5:09pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Hole View Post
    Background: man pulls a gun and holds a Florida school board hostage for minutes before trying to kill them.

Relevance? The V for Vendetta virality that has begun to underscore some of the lamest political statements I've seen in my entire lifetime. Check out what the gunman spray paints on the wall in the beginning before going on his suicide speech.

Aftermath: this guy did not actually kill anyone but came real close (inches) from blowing their heads off. Thankfully his aim and handgun training clearly sucked, and an armed security guard was monitoring the situation and took the gunman down before he was able to kill anyone.
    This just increases my fear of fat people.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456