Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 11:39am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, they took down bullshido and McDojo wiki entires, but leave this garbage up? No wonder wiki is basically banned at most accredited universities as a citation source.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 11:41am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

I wonder who those two poor dudes are? The long-haired fellow, Rafael, seems to be getting beaten in all his "demo" pics.

Also, he's not just certified in Martial Arts, either! http://betterfly.com/lazarobueno

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaro Bueno
    Reality Martial Art training and Personal Training

60 mins - $50.00
    I am certified personal trainer teaching fitness through kettlebells, clubbells, martial arts, weight training and cardio fitness. www.jkdnexus.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/25/2011 1:12pm

Style: JJJ/TSD/MT/BJJ/TLA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    Wow also his gallery has aSTAGGERING number of certs including a Carlson cert for 2nd Degree BB in BJJ. That seems pretty easy to debunk.
    Is the Carlson cert too blurry to read most of for anybody else?

I need to call Junior this week about something else, so I can ask him if he's ever heard of the guy unless somebody else wants to do it.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    5/25/2011 1:19pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LThornton View Post
    Is the Carlson cert too blurry to read most of for anybody else?

I need to call Junior this week about something else, so I can ask him if he's ever heard of the guy unless somebody else wants to do it.
    It is very hard to read. That may be intentional or not. I haven't heard back form the Rilion School where he claims to have trained. However, I only emailed them. I'll give it some more time then call them. Sometime MA schools take a while to reply to email.

If you actually know Carlson Jr. asking him would be awesome.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/25/2011 1:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    If you actually know Carlson Jr. asking him would be awesome.
    I'm affiliated with him. Great guy, great teacher. Happily, he's supposed to be in California this week, so it should even be possible to talk to him, which is touch and go with how much he travels.

Posted On:
    5/25/2011 2:11pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd especially like to see what he has to say about his dad's name being on a certification that was issued AFTER he died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/25/2011 2:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It looks to me like the signature on it is somebody else's... David K-something is my best guess, with the title "Certified Instructor."

Since Carlson Senior's name is printed on there, and it's so relatively soon after he passed away, it might just be a sort of paperwork lag... I get the impression things were pretty disorganized for about a year after Senior passed away, but hard to say.

Posted On:
    5/30/2011 6:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hokuto Shinken

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello guys, its great to see you guys are all having fun at my expense and that I am the object of your affection. Of course my Hokuto Shinken was named after a fictional system. But I guess that doesn't make it fiction anymore. I have said many times that I named it after the fictional martial art. You guys do know that the more you slander people's names and lie about them on this website, the more propaganda and fame they get right? Good work guys! On a more important note, God is good! And I pray that all you come to know Jesus as Lord and Savior. The Bible says that only through him can one be saved! God bless guys and take care!

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2011 6:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lazarobueno View Post
    Hello guys, its great to see you guys are all having fun at my expense and that I am the object of your affection. Of course my Hokuto Shinken was named after a fictional system. But I guess that doesn't make it fiction anymore. I have said many times that I named it after the fictional martial art. You guys do know that the more you slander people's names and lie about them on this website, the more propaganda and fame they get right? Good work guys! On a more important note, God is good! And I pray that all you come to know Jesus as Lord and Savior. The Bible says that only through him can one be saved! God bless guys and take care!
    Yes, that is exactly how it works. Thanks. No one has ever hidden, closed their doors, lost students, quit teaching, been stripped of rank, left the country or ran to the courts.

Oh and ask Jim Tressel how fame and "lies" are working for him right now.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    5/30/2011 8:54pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lazarobueno View Post
    Cool.

Can you tell us who gave you your BJJ Black Belt?
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast