Posted On:
    10/28/2011 2:34pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From Lazaro's Facebook wall:

A few points of clarification about this image:

1) We have not stated a single lie. Not one. Saying that we are "spreading lies" is a common tactic used by people who have been called out. Because they can not back up their claims and know that their skills don't match their supposed ranks, they instead resort to muddying the waters in hopes that it will skew and slant the proven facts that have been presented. Saying something is a lie doesn't make it a lie (unless you are delusional).

2) In Israel Velez's replies, he sets himself up to be in unity with the "DLMA OR AMJ MEMBERS" (pardon the caps; they are not mine). This is yet another tactic to try to "spread the pressure" being placed on him. Instead of the reality of the situation (we are questioning Lazaro's and Israel's individual credentials), he tries to group himself in with an organization and say we are attacking that organization (false). Next, I'm sure he will point to members of that organization and say "this person is legit, therefore I am legit and the organization is legit". Skill by association is not reality, otherwise I could say I'm a bad-ass cage fighter and can teach CCW courses (I'm not, and I don't own a gun).

It would be good for everybody reading this thread about Lazaro, whether for information about him or for entertainment, also read through the Bullshidoka Arguments sticky thread and see how this is going EXACTLY how it always goes with people who know they are caught.

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    10/28/2011 2:41pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Do you know their file name of their original pic? I could probably find it with tineye but I'm not familiar with it.
    Original filename is "REDACTEDFB71102-02.jpg"

It is available here: http://capitalpictures.photoshelter....000kfXowemH0ug

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/28/2011 2:49pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's keep this in perspective.

We're not here to change anyone's mind about anything connected to Lazaro. We're here to present factual information as it exists, then it's up to the reader to make their own mind up.

If we've outed him as a fake BJJ Black Belt then that's a job well done.

If we've outed him as an instructor of a system he wasn't authorised to teach, that's another job well done.

If we're able to demonstrate that he's of questionable character and is happy to lie his way out of the situation then that's another nail in his coffin.

My suggestion now, tie up any lose ends (if they exist) and crack on with the formal write up which will be placed in the wiki for all to see.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/28/2011 3:40pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I said in the other thread. This one was created to start a connection of questionable teachers to help inform the consumer. People try to deny it, but google has replaced the phone book and gym visits.

In some cases a gym visit is unnecessary. If a subject has more lies than truths, a consumer should find another gym.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/30/2011 5:05pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nicely said.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    10/31/2011 6:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the best, from his Facebook:
    My name is Lazaro "Assassin" Bueno. I own Ultimate Protection & Investigations, Inc. A Bodyguarding Agency. i am the creator of the Executive Protection martial arts system and program called "Hokuto Shinken" The Assassination Art.

Just a down to earth man learning from my short stay on earth! Have to absorb all I can and enjoy every moment as if it was my last chance! I am what you would call a real "Cowboy". I love horses and riding them but have upgraded to a modern horse...my motorcycle. I love to ride and enjoy disappearing into the sunset...I have to be the hero and always look for a new challenge and adventure, something women tend to misunderstand about me. I am a crazy romantic but I need to drift off on my bike and fight solitary battles on my own. When I hear adventure calling in the horizon, i need to be let free and ride off to my next fight.I can be very mysterious that way. Mothers don't let your sons grow up to be cowboys like me...the world can never understand us! I love to fight....I love to train and challenge myself...taking myself to the limit and wondering just how far I can go...I can't stand theoretical martial artists...martial artists that say this and claim that but don't dedicate themselves daily training for hours to pull off what they claim in their "theories"...they are a dime a dozen and are as transparent as glass...JKD these days is filled with them...I am a Born Again Christian and have been since I was 14yrs old. It was the greatest decision I could ever make. God is the source of my life and I owe everything to him ! I cant live without church and praising Jesus ! Not much for relationships, hence I enjoy being single! After the my last few relationships I realized how glad I was to be single! What a nightmare! They don't let me train, always nagging and never seemed to be spiritual or more than superficial..lol...not to mention they couldn't even cook or clean! Ohh..did I mention they even get jealous of me dedicating time to my God? I know who I am and I don't plan on changing. I live a great life and I am very thankful for it! Been there, tried that...but this is for me: God , my son and fighting!
    LM-muthahfuckin-AO
    Last edited by Jim_Jude; 10/31/2011 6:05am at . Reason: typo
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/31/2011 10:37am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hokuto_Shinken

There is no art called Hokuto Shinken it is actually stolen from the Anime/Manga Hokuto no Ken aka Fist of the Northstar.

Hokuto Shinken (北斗神拳?, commonly translated as the Divine Fist of the North Star) is a fictional two thousand year old martial art that is shrouded in mystery, from the eponymous manga and anime franchise, Fist of the North Star. Hokuto Shinken is based loosely on Dim Mak kung fu, but very few conventional martial arts compare to it.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/31/2011 6:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hokuto_Shinken

There is no art called Hokuto Shinken it is actually stolen from the Anime/Manga Hokuto no Ken aka Fist of the Northstar.
    I think he addressed this point somewhere on one of his websites. I can't remember specifically, but, IIRC, he acknowledged he "borrowed" the name because he felt that no other name so perfectly captured the "essence" of his art, i.e., he couldn't come up with a decent sounding bullshit name himself, so he stole one from an a manga and anime series and hopes that not a lot of people know about it. This guy is a fucking tool.

And really...a Born Again Christian, so dedicated to Jesus...yet he loves to fight and feels that a the name of fictional martial art whose strikes causes peoples heads and limbs to explode best captures the essence of his art. I bet he misses the glory days of the Crusades and The Inquisition.
    Last edited by FinalLegion; 10/31/2011 6:58pm at . Reason: Grammar Nazi

Posted On:
    10/31/2011 8:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    I bet he misses the glory days of the Crusades and The Inquisition.
    Nah. He'd be the guy making various murals of himself fighting an army of Beziers, and talking the ears off any gullible pesant/fishwife who would listen.

And I'm seriously loving the whole tying in of born again Christian thing with the hitman/assasin thing. Consistency dude. Way to Bruce Downey it up.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/31/2011 8:06pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    I think he addressed this point somewhere on one of his websites. I can't remember specifically, but, IIRC, he acknowledged he "borrowed" the name because he felt that no other name so perfectly captured the "essence" of his art, i.e., he couldn't come up with a decent sounding bullshit name himself, so he stole one from an a manga and anime series and hopes that not a lot of people know about it. This guy is a fucking tool..
    Yes that's why I said stolen and fake. He didn't address it correctly..
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314 LastLast