Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    11/12/2011 6:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Okay, I eventually left this and the other thread alone. No one really bothered to check up on Dan did they?
    If you mean that Dan is actually a trained fighter in troll disguise... well we have yet to see some video.

Has anyone seen footage of Boby before?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2011 6:42pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to derail the hate train, but Dan doesn't seem to be a tool IRL. He brought two friends and his father, but other than that, had I not known about these threads, he would not have seemed out of place at the gym/TD. I'm still not sure what he's after, but he stuck to his lines about generating a web buzz/???/profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2011 7:06pm

Style: G-safe Krav Maga / TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No hate here man. Nothing but love. Hot dutch clog wearing love. <3

:)

Posted On:
    11/12/2011 7:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dan's ok IRL. He did well against a recreational kickboxer under modified rules of mma. I wasn't schooled, but he def did well.

Arbiter asked if he wanted to spar anyone else (there were 5 or 6.active redline members there sparring). He declined.

My rib was such that I could only really throw left knees after the first few seconds. . We've tentatively planned to go again in 2 weeks.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    11/12/2011 7:50pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What? He declined to spar any of the people there for actual sparring? Screw him. Don't fight him again and start ignoring him like we should have in the first place.

Posted On:
    11/12/2011 7:59pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact he sparred someone he already had a rapport with and refused others, somewhat downplays his 'allcomers' attitude.

Was he aware you were carrying an injury?

As an aside, you shouldn't have agreed to this with that injury, nothing personal, but his project is to prove his 'street skilz' could work against trained people, and as we all know, an injury is a great leveller, something dan wont understand, as he's never measured his skills.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2011 8:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Not to derail the hate train, but Dan doesn't seem to be a tool IRL. He brought two friends and his father, but other than that, had I not known about these threads, he would not have seemed out of place at the gym/TD. I'm still not sure what he's after, but he stuck to his lines about generating a web buzz/???/profit.
    I'm beginning to think his whole idea is what was mentioned before: be the loudest and most obnoxious MA troll possible so as to get as much attention as possible, so it will drive up traffic to his blog and YouTube page...people will click on the ads and that will generate revenue for him. He is under the impression that the traffic and ad clicks will be so high that he'll earn mad cash. I'm willing to bet that he thinks all this attention will earn him sponsors on his blog and will get him paid interviews.

I'm also willing to bet, based on what Bobby has said, that he's not quite as incompetent as he appears but I'd also bet that he'll avoid any serious challenges because he knows better; either that or he'll come up such ridiculous rules that the other guy will say 'forget it'...which will just be more ammo for his trolling.

Unrelated side note: I've called a few people here by their real name, so in all fairness, I should share mine...I'm Dane. Hiya, folks.
    Last edited by FinalLegion; 11/12/2011 8:06pm at . Reason: Grammar Nazi

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/12/2011 8:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah i really dont know where his youtube fame=money thing is coming from. very few people make money from that kind of thing, and definitely not with his meagre amount of hits he has on his channel.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    11/12/2011 8:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Things just got a bit funnier.

Rudy Abel (https://www.facebook.com/sifuabel) is now posting in Horgan's comment thread.

Rudy Abel has become....a Dan Horgan nutrider.

Apparently in Rudy's obsessive, oddball worldview, Dan just struck a mighty blow against Bobby and the Evil Brotherhood Legion of Bullshido by sparring a single round with Bobby. I put that part in italics because in Rudy's mind, this single (mundane, mildly interesting) match must have made him wet his panties, he was so excited. The match went to Dan? That means....that means...someone from Bullshido lost a challenge match. That must mean, of course, everything Rudy hates about Bullshido is thus true, and now he's finally been proven right about everything all along....

Rudy, based on everything I've read you are the last person to be telling anyone they are "playing a card".

The fact that you are now seeking validation from a random Boston kid says a lot.

Seek professional help instead.

----

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/12/2011 8:48pm at .

Posted On:
    11/12/2011 9:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can someone remind me of this If I ever decide to take up an internet challenge.

Greg

Never ever for any reason facilitate this sort of internet foolishness. If you want to fight. Go do a fight. If you want to spar a Bully dont do it to prove a point.

It is not worth the agravation. Never solves anything. And dosent get you laid.

Otherwise well done on the fight Bobby.